4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Doc always delivers, but just fucks up the timing really bad and is terrible at communicating. I.E Waiting until the day before or day of when the update is coming out to let everyone know it won't be out or not consistently updating his Trello. A lot of people are mad because they think he's not working hard enough, but he has put in long days (12+ hours) to push out updates. Because Doc's communication/estimates of when updates will be ready is terrible, people will drop into the disc just to ask when updates will happen; after years of this its become quite annoying to Doc so he instituted a rule to ban people who ask. People are also annoyed that the past few updates theres been little to no "new" scenes only "reworks". But the old scenes were very old and dated and the "reworked" scenes are all redrawn from scratch in MUCH higher quality and the coding redone. If you watch the old scenes compared to the new scenes its really as if they are new, but people just want new scenarios. Doc has also said that in future updates only one scene will be a "rework" and the rest will be completely new scenarios. Also, everyone is mad because they gave Doc money thinking it's a transaction, they give him money they get game. But Doc has repeatedly said giving him any money is optional, it becomes public no matter what, and any money you give him is strictly as a patron. So long story short it's a bunch of people with a (unrealistic) set expectation, this happens every update. They are complaining here cause they get banned when they are annoying Doc in the discord. Thread has become a hate thread cause of the above listed reasons. If you like the game, good, but be patient Doc is one person doing all the line art, animating and eventing, everything, the only help he gets with updates is coloring scenes he draws. Like all adult games its not something you wanna check every single day. Once every three-four months in a good time for either of Docs games. Whatever you think of Doc twisting yourself and getting angry dosnt make the game come out faster. If after awhile you get annoyed and need to vent with people who will agree, here is the place to type. Otherwise enjoy the updates as they come out. Sorry for any mistakes english is not my first language. Also remember this, its just one less thing you can masterbate to. And here is a drawing that will be in the update (but not a scene) Doc said there might be another variation.
Would you look at that image! I can't possible imagine all the labor and hours upon hours to draw AND colour that picture. It must've took him like a whole week. Sure it wasn't created in a casual stream, acording with what you just stated.Right? Do you know how much time did it take him?

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
everyone is mad because they gave Doc money thinking it's a transaction, they give him money they get game. :unsure:

$3,000
THE GOAL
REACHED!
As always, more income means more money to invest in my projects. But assets, pay some music commissions and all that... Also more money means I can buy more Redbull and Luckies, Which as you all knows, it is what sustains me.

$500 - reached! per month

Reaching this goal will help me with the undeniable need to upgrade my equipment (Graphic tablet, Monitor, etc).
And I will be one step closer to my ultimate goal, which is, of course, world domination.

$1,000 - reached! per month

I was planning to quit my day job when and if I reach the $ 2000 goal, but, as many of you already know, I don't have a day job anymore. So, This have changed, and every dolar helps me to not starve to death. So, let say that reaching this goal will help me to not to worry about my daily meals. Thank you so much for everything!.

$1,295.47 of $2,000 per month

This amount will help me (a lot) to improve my developer setting, so I can start trying to achive a more professional outcome and steady releases. Is not easy to work with old intruments. Also, I plan to upgrade my Pc so I can take on more advanced engines. All in all, make my life easier (and not starve in the process).

View attachment 1772631

Now there are some "jokes" here and there but his Patrion and subscribstare are both labeled as support the project not "tip jar" and even the "tip jar" [Akabur] did the same thing in the past. In the end he had to redo his whole patrion scheme a few years ago.

First of all If it is only a "tip jar" it should clearly be labeled as such with a clear warning that you are not supporting the game but the devs lifestyle. Once money is exchanged business laws come into effect. You can't expect something for nothing, and frankly that is what the dev and you are saying. Its already pretty much said on patrion that this is now his "fulltime" job as the "quit your day job goal" on patrion = patrion is now my day job. If in-fact the dev is putting all these hours into the game as you say then that would mean he has bitten off more then he can chew and needs to revamp his project.

Ultimately the way his patrion and SS is set up to the average new supporter says you are supporting the project, and the money will go back into the project. your are not saying just take my money. your are investing in the project without the usual monetary return of an investment, but a return is still expected. As is Bones is scaming people out of there money as at the front there led to believe one thing then after he and his flowing thrive home the scam by praying on peoples ignorance. The whole thing works as 1 a lot of people don't know better, and 2 peer pressure. They attack and go after anyone who doesn't conform to what they want, and give ling reason after reason why there wrong is right.

Honestly I whish he would quit it's developers like bones that take the very essence of what patrion and SS were suposed to be and warp it into something negative. This is what happened to craigslist. Because you can doesn't mean you should, and because its "legal" doesn't mean it should be. Although from what I know of US law it is not, and patron is US based. I also saw earlier it was posted that they were contacting the FBI so ...
Thanks, you saved me from writing exactly the same

Now i want to meet Dr. Boner in person and trashtalk a little. I'll bet HIS last month patreon and subscribestar income he would do NOTHING. This guy is an internet warrior for sure ;) whenever i thought Boner couldn't fall deeper in terms of behaviour he puts out a shovel and starts to dig
Haha, this kid.. I bet he wouldn't even be able to speak if you raise your voice a little in front of him. It's clear who didn't get a good ol' snap on his spineless ass.
I don't think Bones is what you're thinking. I imagine him as a normal person. If you read some of his stuff, when he act's normal, you can see he's quite smart. BUT I think Bones was quite a loner. He never experienced to live with consequences, to be responsible for stuff you do or promise. Maybe a single child.

"But didn't you know, this is not his job, he made it clear several times that this was only a hobby."
It's only a hobby and I don't promise anything, are his favorites.

I think him having more transparency would help his case tremendously. Giving at least monthly check ins letting discord and his subs know what the fuck he has accomplished that month would go a long way. We join the damn discord to stay up to date on the state of the game but when there is no transparency of course you are gonna get the constant "when next banana" cuz nobody knows what the fuck is going on.

and by the way.....
Definitely. He could solve so many problems in being more transparent. At least he said he thinks about to stream more regularly, but again "I don't promise anything!"

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

The best thing is, when they start talking about when milking begins lol

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I don't think Bones is what you're thinking. I imagine him as a normal person. If you read some of his stuff, when he act's normal, you can see he's quite smart. BUT I think Bones was quite a loner. He never experienced to live with consequences, to be responsible for stuff you do or promise. Maybe a single child.
I imagine him about the same age as me... 40+ . He knows some stuff what is fairly uncommon to the current youth. His taste in music also hints to an older man ;) As i said... i have a certain image of him. He is not a Kid... he is a grown and very lazy man. But i agree on the loner and "not facing consequences" part. I think he has a fairly wealthy family and that's the reason he don't really give a fuck. But what do i know.......

Reactions: Fayrus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, you saved me from writing exactly the same

It's only a hobby and I don't promise anything, are his favorites.

Definitely. He could solve so many problems in being more transparent. At least he said he thinks about to stream more regularly, but again "I don't promise anything!"

View attachment 1773155 View attachment 1773156 View attachment 1773157 View attachment 1773158

The best thing is, when they start talking about when milking begins lol
Quite ironic considered they too got milked in plain sight by Bones and didn't aware about it, or they know but because Bones literally in front of them so they became spineless and look the other way. No wonder with that kind of mindset they allowed scammers to have their way whatever the fuck they wanted and stay rich, and with cultist like the guy Blehq in previous page gaslighted by spin all the blame on us about "unrealistic expectation" and how "hard working Bones are" of course that guy will do whatever he pleased with excuse of "I'm not like other developers"

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Bones himself states that artists don't have any future because of Artificial Intelligence
A.png
B.png
So the problem with scammers will be solved automatically​

AK4774KA

Aug 18, 2020
Transparency is absolutely the biggest reason why most people hate on Bones. The updates are absolutely slow and haven't had much content in them, but if he would just communicate what he was doing people would probably not be so upset. He said like a month ago "Don't expect the update today, probably not even tomorrow..." which implies it wouldn't be ready today or tomorrow, but probably in the next few days, but that was 30 days ago, and he hasn't mentioned the update since. He has all the time in the world to go on his discord and joke around with people, but he refuses to make a single comment saying, "Just finished the art for the next scene" or "Working on the coding to make the scene run right" or any hint that he's progressing on the update. The reason so many people are constantly asking "When update?" is because he literally gives no clues as to how far along he is. I think this is the main reason people call him a shit dev, because he has a literal discord channel about his games, but talking about the game there will get you banned.

Feb 17, 2018
I have a question, what is the bestiality tag about?.

The protagonist is a human, so I wonder if you ever get cucked by an animal at some point.

There is no NTR tag, but I'd rather to be sure.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
I have a question, what is the bestiality tag about?.

The protagonist is a human, so I wonder if you ever get cucked by an animal at some point.

There is no NTR tag, but I'd rather to be sure.
there is a nasty lil dog and a horse that might start humping the girls. but like banality said you can turn it off.

Reactions: Blackknight666

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Doc always delivers, but just fucks up the timing really bad and is terrible at communicating. I.E Waiting until the day before or day of when the update is coming out to let everyone know it won't be out or not consistently updating his Trello. A lot of people are mad because they think he's not working hard enough, but he has put in long days (12+ hours) to push out updates. Because Doc's communication/estimates of when updates will be ready is terrible, people will drop into the disc just to ask when updates will happen; after years of this its become quite annoying to Doc so he instituted a rule to ban people who ask. People are also annoyed that the past few updates theres been little to no "new" scenes only "reworks". But the old scenes were very old and dated and the "reworked" scenes are all redrawn from scratch in MUCH higher quality and the coding redone. If you watch the old scenes compared to the new scenes its really as if they are new, but people just want new scenarios. Doc has also said that in future updates only one scene will be a "rework" and the rest will be completely new scenarios. Also, everyone is mad because they gave Doc money thinking it's a transaction, they give him money they get game. But Doc has repeatedly said giving him any money is optional, it becomes public no matter what, and any money you give him is strictly as a patron. So long story short it's a bunch of people with a (unrealistic) set expectation, this happens every update. They are complaining here cause they get banned when they are annoying Doc in the discord. Thread has become a hate thread cause of the above listed reasons. If you like the game, good, but be patient Doc is one person doing all the line art, animating and eventing, everything, the only help he gets with updates is coloring scenes he draws. Like all adult games its not something you wanna check every single day. Once every three-four months in a good time for either of Docs games. Whatever you think of Doc twisting yourself and getting angry dosnt make the game come out faster. If after awhile you get annoyed and need to vent with people who will agree, here is the place to type. Otherwise enjoy the updates as they come out. Sorry for any mistakes english is not my first language. Also remember this, its just one less thing you can masterbate to. And here is a drawing that will be in the update (but not a scene) Doc said there might be another variation.
Did you think Oseo would dm you the update early or something if you wrote an essay on why he is your lord and saviour

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Transparency is absolutely the biggest reason why most people hate on Bones. The updates are absolutely slow and haven't had much content in them, but if he would just communicate what he was doing people would probably not be so upset. He said like a month ago "Don't expect the update today, probably not even tomorrow..." which implies it wouldn't be ready today or tomorrow, but probably in the next few days, but that was 30 days ago, and he hasn't mentioned the update since. He has all the time in the world to go on his discord and joke around with people, but he refuses to make a single comment saying, "Just finished the art for the next scene" or "Working on the coding to make the scene run right" or any hint that he's progressing on the update. The reason so many people are constantly asking "When update?" is because he literally gives no clues as to how far along he is. I think this is the main reason people call him a shit dev, because he has a literal discord channel about his games, but talking about the game there will get you banned.
We have a winner, is simple as that. Thinking beyond that is idiotic.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I have been trained not to tell the truth, but to close my eyes and distort the lies until I believe it is the truth.

from Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon web novel

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes