4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Doc always delivers, but just fucks up the timing really bad and is terrible at communicating. I.E Waiting until the day before or day of when the update is coming out to let everyone know it won't be out or not consistently updating his Trello. A lot of people are mad because they think he's not working hard enough, but he has put in long days (12+ hours) to push out updates. Because Doc's communication/estimates of when updates will be ready is terrible, people will drop into the disc just to ask when updates will happen; after years of this its become quite annoying to Doc so he instituted a rule to ban people who ask. People are also annoyed that the past few updates theres been little to no "new" scenes only "reworks". But the old scenes were very old and dated and the "reworked" scenes are all redrawn from scratch in MUCH higher quality and the coding redone. If you watch the old scenes compared to the new scenes its really as if they are new, but people just want new scenarios. Doc has also said that in future updates only one scene will be a "rework" and the rest will be completely new scenarios. Also, everyone is mad because they gave Doc money thinking it's a transaction, they give him money they get game. But Doc has repeatedly said giving him any money is optional, it becomes public no matter what, and any money you give him is strictly as a patron. So long story short it's a bunch of people with a (unrealistic) set expectation, this happens every update. They are complaining here cause they get banned when they are annoying Doc in the discord. Thread has become a hate thread cause of the above listed reasons. If you like the game, good, but be patient Doc is one person doing all the line art, animating and eventing, everything, the only help he gets with updates is coloring scenes he draws. Like all adult games its not something you wanna check every single day. Once every three-four months in a good time for either of Docs games. Whatever you think of Doc twisting yourself and getting angry dosnt make the game come out faster. If after awhile you get annoyed and need to vent with people who will agree, here is the place to type. Otherwise enjoy the updates as they come out. Sorry for any mistakes english is not my first language. Also remember this, its just one less thing you can masterbate to. And here is a drawing that will be in the update (but not a scene) Doc said there might be another variation.
I stopped reading at "he has put in long days (12+ hours) to push out updates"

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
Man, can we just make an admin to put this image as a popup to whoever enters this thread and stop complaining (this hard) i get it but i have 100 post per page and i belive the last hundred pages are just people complaining about the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Man, can we just make an admin to put this image as a popup to whoever enters this thread and stop complaining (this hard) i get it but i have 100 post per page and i belive the last hundred pages are just people complaining about the same thing.
"Thread dedicated to a game that does not get updates and when it does it's pathetic." Sheesh, I wonder why everyone is complaining so much here. I'll hire the best in the private investigation business to look into this matter right away.

• Haha
Reactions: CaTa-SF

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Interesting development, absolutely no posts can be seen on Oseo's subscribestar now.

At least publicly.

Dragon_22

Feb 13, 2020
"Thread dedicated to a game that does not get updates and when it does it's pathetic." Sheesh, I wonder why everyone is complaining so much here. I'll hire the best in the private investigation business to look into this matter right away.
This tread aint no more dedicated to the game. The only people who talks about it are the new players who dosent know whats happening.

TigOlBiddies

Aug 26, 2021
Interesting development, absolutely no posts can be seen on Oseo's subscribestar now.

At least publicly.
This happened to me as well but it was because it had auto logged me out of my account. I was back to being able to see public posts after I logged back in

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
this can be fixed by waiting on Doc Boners Updates. When he is done with reworking all current Art and adding new soundeffects he will MAYBE work on the placeholders... in 50 years
You spelled 50 years incorectly.... Here, i corrected it for you...

• Haha
Reactions: Banality
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes