4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Apr 23, 2022
Yeap, there is no beastiality. Dk if the dev said if there was a posibility to happen in the future, or not at all.

Still, my chips are on DLMC. It has a lot of potential. The manor.. hmm, flies are fussing about a bit.
From what they told me if they are going to see bestiality but apparently in the discord a fight started between haprysha and a subscriber, I don't know how the events happened in particular but in the end milda decided not to do it.

Apr 23, 2022
Haha, chill mate. True, I forget to said that there was no bestiality atm, and also, dk if the Dev said something about ever happening or never.

That being said, I'm going to still recommend it either way. Have a nice day :)
I say this to avoid future problems with people asking about bestiality in the discord.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
From what they told me if they are going to see bestiality but apparently in the discord a fight started between haprysha and a subscriber, I don't know how the events happened in particular but in the end milda decided not to do it.
Well, I don't know about you, but that's a shame. But man, right now, that game is hot.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
When you say, "It's good fap material if that's the kinks you have", I ask you from one degenerate to another one, who play games in a "dark" site like this one, where you can find ANY type of depravitiy... what do you mean by that?
By that I mean exactly what I wrote ?
I'm confused...
"If it's the things you're into, that's good fap material."
Everybody has different fetishes and kinks, so if those the game proposes happen to align with yours, you're gonna have good fapping sessions because the content is well put together.

Now I feel silly because I said exactly what I said earlier but with more words, but maybe it's clearer now

Who is milda?
Milda Sento is the developer of Daily Lives

Last edited:

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
By that I mean exactly what I wrote ?
I'm confused...
"If it's the things you're into, that's good fap material."
Everybody has different fetishes and kinks, so if those the game proposes happen to align with yours, you're gonna have good fapping sessions because the content is well put together.

Now I feel silly because I said exactly what I said earlier but with more words, but maybe it's clearer now

Milda Sento is the developer of Daily Lives
And which are those different fetishes and kinks?
You are starting to sound a bit silly, you silly goose :whistle: (I have so few emotes, I meant this one as a kiss)

Also, I love how two different accounts answer my questions that are directed to the opposite user lol. Keep it going mate! Or you should try to keep your narrative stright, just an advise.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
And which are those different fetishes and kinks?
You are starting to sound a bit silly, you silly goose :whistle: (I have so few emotes, I meant this one as a kiss)

Also, I love how two different accounts answer my questions that are directed to the opposite user lol. Keep it going mate! Or you should try to keep your narrative stright, just an advise.
Fetishes like corruption, NTR, rape, bestiality, etc. would be examples of kinks not everyone connects with.

Also, yes, I responded to your question about who Milda was because I saw that nobody had answered and I knew the answer (because it's literaly on the game's front page, subscribestar and twitter......)
1651062789760.png

This conversation is seriously starting to fry my brain, so I'll stop here.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Dude what the fuck with this guy? And they keep sucking him si hard
Maybe his next level scam? He will fake his death and then some random relative will post something like "He supported our whole family here and now we don't know how to survive, please keep simpstar and dumbtron active!"

Win win. He can chill, still get money and doesn't need to deliver anything lol

Bones, if you read this, it was MY idea! I get at least 25% of your income :p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Dude what the fuck with this guy? And they keep sucking him si hard
My god is he seriously threaten to kill himself (or cancer card or whatever that is) now? Like dude we didn't even do anything to you, just want to see you actually work and develop the game for real not push you into the corner Bones. Why the fuck are you acted like this?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes