4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Dec 26, 2017
Honestly, I would love for someone to do for the manor what chilly did for Urban demons. Mainly make better content than the scummy (albeit not to bones level) dev. Did so well Nergal got off his milking stool and made some content.
I've been told repeatedly that the composition of manor animation/art makes this much more difficult, but I'd take a continuation with clippy fan art over Bones glacial quest for the perfect horse sounds any day.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Honestly, I would love for someone to do for the manor what chilly did for Urban demons. Mainly make better content than the scummy (albeit not to bones level) dev. Did so well Nergal got off his milking stool and made some content.
I've been told repeatedly that the composition of manor animation/art makes this much more difficult, but I'd take a continuation with clippy fan art over Bones glacial quest for the perfect horse sounds any day.
Before anything else, let it be clear that I am not offering myself xdd

The art actually doesn't look that complicated to match; the color palette is not that extensive and the lines are rounded in the start and end, plus there is not much color gradient. I could try to do some Fanart/Fanedit... maybe...?

on the other hand, i have no idea is about the animations, more than anything because i have never done animations xD

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021

The art actually doesn't look that complicated to match; the color palette is not that extensive and the lines are rounded in the start and end, plus there is not much color gradient. I could try to do some Fanart/Fanedit... maybe...?

on the other hand, i have no idea is about the animations, more than anything because i have never done animations xD
I just checked your fan arts, you're doing a good job mate

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020

Iirc, someone mentioned that it's not possible to continue the game from where it has been left off, as other than the main sprites, there isn't any data that can be extracted from the game due to Oseos meddling. Pretty sure I remember him saying something along the lines of not wanting to make it open to mods/third party coding until after he finishes the game. But that isn't exactly gonna happen anytime soon...

Someone could realistically remake it using the sprites available, or with creating new art (Not a very complicated art style), but it's just the matter of having to rewrite and re-code the entirety of the storyline and events, as well as recreating the map too. Hopefully someone of great talent does pick it up soon though, this game has too much potential to go to waste like this thanks to Dr Stones.

Reactions: jimmyapple

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Iirc, someone mentioned that it's not possible to continue the game from where it has been left off, as other than the main sprites, there isn't any data that can be extracted from the game due to Oseos meddling. Pretty sure I remember him saying something along the lines of not wanting to make it open to mods/third party coding until after he finishes the game. But that isn't exactly gonna happen anytime soon...

Someone could realistically remake it using the sprites available, or with creating new art (Not a very complicated art style), but it's just the matter of having to rewrite and re-code the entirety of the storyline and events, as well as recreating the map too. Hopefully someone of great talent does pick it up soon though, this game has too much potential to go to waste like this thanks to Dr Stones.
I know how to decrypt the game to get the images and data files, its pretty easy with RGSS(AD/2A/3A) decrypter, the problem is encrypt it again, i have no idea how to do it (neither how to use RPGmaker well, i only know the basics xd)
Moreover, you don't need a key at all, its even easier than decrypt RPGmakerMV/MZ with petschko website

If someone knows how to put all game files back together, then you have everything ready guys

Reactions: jimmyapple

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I always thought the horse thing was kinda a joke? I mean theres plenity of free sound libraries to find horse moans and etc. And since the most of the sounds are generic RPG library effects why even complain about get something recorded since it means time and money (not this much of time but u know)

Drxxxxxxx

Dec 22, 2018
this dev is lazy as sloth good that f95 put his games on abanded
he only craves money from patreon coming up with excuses for not working
this was a great game though

Reactions: yksuasr and Fayrus
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes