4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Yes we're well aware that he talks a lot
I was about to say. I checked and he's right, Lazy Bones is aprox. one day out of two on Discord, that's crazy how much time this dude spend on Discord pretending to work and yet not releasing any update for a year.

Edit : He posted a new teaser just today ! he must be working so hard ! when was the last teaser ? 3 Months ? Nevermind...

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I was about to say. I checked and he's right, Lazy Bones is aprox. one day out of two on Discord, that's crazy how much time this dude spend on Discord pretending to work and yet not releasing any update for a year.

Edit : He posted a new teaser just today ! he must be working so hard ! when was the last teaser ? 3 Months ? Nevermind...
What kind of teaser?

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
It looks like another rework to me, Lucile shower dance revamped i guess.

He doesn't come here because he knows people will blow him up as a money fleecing milker.
Well in all fairness the whole "kidney stone" thing can't be used as a good excuse for not working after all that time, plus he said himself that he will get "drunk and a bit laid" for his birthday, things you can't really do with this kind of health issues. No updates after a whole year getting paid 1224$(patreon) + 3614$(subscribestar) A MONTH. So yeah... money milking and all that.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Well in all fairness the whole "kidney stone" thing can't be used as a good excuse for not working after all that time, plus he said himself that he will get "drunk and a bit laid" for his birthday, things you can't really do with this kind of health issues. No updates after a whole year getting paid 1224$(patreon) + 3614$(subscribestar) A MONTH. So yeah... money milking and all that.
Yes, that was funny. And a few minutes later he saw what he did and started again with "Oh, I cannot do that, because I have a kidney stone!!1!" after a few of his brainless followers reminded him lol

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hey there

Don''t ask me how and why but... i tried to make a pretty simple animation, really; have no idea how i did it, i just pressed random things on a program that i just downloaded less than 30min ago xdd
Keep in mind that it's not a per frame animation, so is not the same as the game.

View attachment 1883342
That's using puppet tools, if I'm not mistaken. It's the way some static images can have a sensation of movement by "puppeteering" or moving the certain areas of the image, similar to those videos where stock images are re-escaled and morphed.

Looks decent enough for a quick try, as the ass kinda flattens a bit as it goes outwards.

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
hey there

Don''t ask me how and why but... i tried to make a pretty simple animation, really; have no idea how i did it, i just pressed random things on a program that i just downloaded less than 30min ago xdd
Keep in mind that it's not a per frame animation, so is not the same as the game.

View attachment 1883342
I think most of what you do is good anyway. It would be good if you do as you think.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
That's using puppet tools, if I'm not mistaken. It's the way some static images can have a sensation of movement by "puppeteering" or moving the certain areas of the image, similar to those videos where stock images are re-escaled and morphed.

Looks decent enough for a quick try, as the ass kinda flattens a bit as it goes outwards.
i used Live2d, it's somewhat similar but it's not really intended to use like that xd
i got the idea by looking at school of lust game files, i bet with some real work and time dedicated the result can be pretty nice :unsure:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
hey there

Keep in mind that it's not a per fram e animation, so is not the same as the game.

View attachment 1883342
this is GOOD! in 30 minutes you made something that could genuinely fit in the game, now while it might have flaws i still think it's an upgrade to a still image.

honestly amazed at how the community is making more stuff than the developer of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
Not gonna lie. I always wanted to learn how to code and animate. I might give this a shot. A nice pet peeve project. Anyone have any advice where to begin my learning journey?
I know nothing about those stuffs but all the very best for your project hope it land's soon..!!:p:p

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Not gonna lie. I always wanted to learn how to code and animate. I might give this a shot. A nice pet peeve project. Anyone have any advice where to begin my learning journey?
Buy a course in Udemy or something like that, spending money will kinda force you to learn, thing about tech is that if you don't constantly learn, you stagnate, and your work will suffer for it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes