4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
hey there

Don''t ask me how and why but... i tried to make a pretty simple animation, really; have no idea how i did it, i just pressed random things on a program that i just downloaded less than 30min ago xdd
Keep in mind that it's not a per frame animation, so is not the same as the game.

View attachment 1883342
Your image is as much a "per frame animation" as those in game. If you pay attention to the animations in game they are multi layered images that are stretched and skewered. take the for example.

Now I'm about to get detailed so that are squeamish, prudish are pregnant pleas exit the site and close your browser.

Now that that's out of the way watch as she strokes his erect bonner. The way all the details in the drawing for it stay perfectly regular and uniform. That's not something you would get with a frame by frame drawing.

On the one hand there are details that are to good to be drawn frame by frame, unless your realy good, patient, and have a critical enough eye. With that said on the other hand the animations are not good enough to be frame by frame. There is to much regular and to much irregular movement. Key frames are drawn but the rest is image manipulation.

found a of the games scenes. If you pay attention pretty much all of the movement is up, and down, side to side with the occasional rotation, or deformation. All things you can do with software.

Between your work here and DLoMC your well on your way to (if you wanted to) being able to make your own works.

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Your image is as much a "per frame animation" as those in game. If you pay attention to the animations in game they are multi layered images that are stretched and skewered. take the for example.

Now I'm about to get detailed so that are squeamish, prudish are pregnant pleas exit the site and close your browser.

Now that that's out of the way watch as she strokes his erect bonner. The way all the details in the drawing for it stay perfectly regular and uniform. That's not something you would get with a frame by frame drawing.

On the one hand there are details that are to good to be drawn frame by frame, unless your realy good, patient, and have a critical enough eye. With that said on the other hand the animations are not good enough to be frame by frame. There is to much regular and to much irregular movement. Key frames are drawn but the rest is image manipulation.

found a of the games scenes. If you pay attention pretty much all of the movement is up, and down, side to side with the occasional rotation, or deformation. All things you can do with software.

Between your work here and DLoMC your well on your way to (if you wanted to) being able to make your own works.
Hmm... there's a difference, if im correct, the dev do layered pics and move/rotate each layer to do a secuence ( that's why i said its per frame), then put all the images on a gif
My path its similar but not the same. I separate layers and give each layer a movement range and deformation, then in a timeline i select how much movement and deformation i want (i read somewhere its called skeletal animation)

(Thats why the game's animations doesnt have high FPS... it isnt necessarely a bad thing tho)

Its kinda funny how i did a bones animation on bones game fanart lmao :KEK::KEK::KEK:

I need to learn to layer better my drawings and maybe the results will be nice :unsure:

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
I agree, it is weird. Amity Park recent update took almost whole year. Maybe the Dev decided it was done and marked "abandoned" himself?
Nope, the abandoned tag is from here, i read its because the dev take too long to give updates in the last years (half year or even more)
The dev said that he is still working but have some health problems (some people here think its fake)

Personally i'm kinda neutral, but i guess its normal for people to get angry...
Maybe it would be better if the dev said something about the... hiatus early on, and no tell the reasons on the way

Reactions: tooalone11

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm... there's a difference, if im correct, the dev do layered pics and move/rotate each layer to do a secuence ( that's why i said its per frame), then put all the images on a gif
My path its similar but not the same. I separate layers and give each layer a movement range and deformation, then in a timeline i select how much movement and deformation i want (i read somewhere its called skeletal animation)

(Thats why the game's animations doesnt have high FPS... it isnt necessarely a bad thing tho)

Its kinda funny how i did a bones animation on bones game fanart lmao :KEK::KEK::KEK:

I need to learn to layer better my drawings and maybe the results will be nice :unsure:
will it would be impossible to do more than a fan edit with bones art, without also being able to draw in his style, as there is more then jest rotating, moving, and deforming the images. Although a large portion of the motion. From the look of the animation, is done that way. You can get some ideas on how to handle deferent posses from looking at the animations.

Although, and I guess that is what he is trying to fix with the remakes. Not going to touch that subject as I think it's already been said, but there is definite room for improvement with some of the animations. Still don't set it as your end goal. Just learn from it.

Be carful as you learn as they say. Some, once they learn the how, don't find as much fun in games as they start having a more critical eye and can see through the "shortcuts" developers take to make there games. It starts to take away from the immersion.

As I learned about making games I started noticing details even in AAA games. Me personally I just learned to enter "enjoy mode" and just kept having fun, but not everyone can do it.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
someone had doubts about why in F95 his game appears as abandoned and here he gave his answers
View attachment 1880113
Oh my omegaLOL. Doc maybe you don't want to come here because you've being called out milker. And when you develop an update it usualy takes couple of fixes due to bugs but that's the least of your problems and about quality of your updates i mean it takes about what?, 10-15 mins of play. And lets not forget bananamen that your updates take like 6+ months. Now compare that with your previous development of the game and updates before you decided to "rework" something that no one asked for. Before it took you 1-2 months. Now i know that you're developing singlehandadly 2 separate games (if we allow ourself a luxury to say you're working on them), i get it that it takes time to develop 2 games, but wouldn't be easier for you doc to develop single game (lets get real most of your playbase and here plays manor) than to develop 2 of them. And about your kidney issues i know that it can pain, my aunt had and still have stones in kidney problems. The worst case scenario is that you'll lose one kidney. And if it's only one you'll have no big problems. My grandma did kidney removal and old bat is still alive. Presuming that your story of kidney issue is real which many people on this site suspects and i don't blame them. And don't sell that story like you're targeted for harassement here because it's not true people only call you out for being milker. Now if you give a damn about your game or this comunity or your playerbase at all reset yourself to what you used to be before. Oseo Bones

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Oh my omegaLOL. Doc maybe you don't want to come here because you've being called out milker. And when you develop an update it usualy takes couple of fixes due to bugs but that's the least of your problems and about quality of your updates i mean it takes about what?, 10-15 mins of play. And lets not forget bananamen that your updates take like 6+ months. Now compare that with your previous development of the game and updates before you decided to "rework" something that no one asked for. Before it took you 1-2 months. Now i know that you're developing singlehandadly 2 separate games (if we allow ourself a luxury to say you're working on them), i get it that it takes time to develop 2 games, but wouldn't be easier for you doc to develop single game (lets get real most of your playbase and here plays manor) than to develop 2 of them. And about your kidney issues i know that it can pain, my aunt had and still have stones in kidney problems. The worst case scenario is that you'll lose one kidney. And if it's only one you'll have no big problems. My grandma did kidney removal and old bat is still alive. Presuming that your story of kidney issue is real which many people on this site suspects and i don't blame them. And don't sell that story like you're targeted for harassement here because it's not true people only call you out for being milker. Now if you give a damn about your game or this comunity or your playerbase at all reset yourself to what you used to be before. Oseo Bones
another reason he doesn't want to talk here is because if you do call him a milker, or better yet, innocently ask for when the update will be... he can't mute, kick or ban you! :KEK:

in f95 he doesn't control the narrative and it pisses him off

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
another reason he doesn't want to talk here is because if you do call him a milker, or better yet, innocently ask for when the update will be... he can't mute, kick or ban you! :KEK:

in f95 he doesn't control the narrative and it pisses him off
And that's the problem for him. He can ban others in his own discord chanel or other sites but not here. Here players are very loud when they notice blueballer. And moders of this site seams to have nothing against users who call out devs for milking which is a good thing. I realy hope that good ol' doc will return to his old self.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nope, the abandoned tag is from here, i read its because the dev take too long to give updates in the last years (half year or even more)
The dev said that he is still working but have some health problems (some people here think its fake)

Personally i'm kinda neutral, but i guess its normal for people to get angry...
Maybe it would be better if the dev said something about the... hiatus early on, and no tell the reasons on the way
I'm neutral as well but speculating that the F95 mods/admins may got a lot of pressure from users Posting and commenting "bro when game update?, Bro where is the Hard date Dr Bones told to it's supporters about getting the next version at?"

I believe at this point bones doesn't give a single damn about F95 and possibly or not it's doing game progress (if you actually can call updates of working on another Remake of an old scene instead of focusing on game progress) or maybe still recovering for it's pain that may take a couple of months til probably August to finally announce it's wellness and keep on going on the game? Who knows honestly!

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
It's like the guy who every so often asks him for the update and he must occasionally the Doc answers him even yesterday he replied by telling him I still have another account to ban but apparently he said it in a joking way just because of this image according to the dog he fucked the mother first before the son
Translation:
Doc: it's time to decide who's boss here
Martha: difficult to decide between my son or the dog
David: I obviously, I've fucked them all
Doggo: guau guau I fucked your mom before you did xd
the subject of the image: wow what an unexpected ending xd
Picsart_22-06-23_14-34-13-558.jpg

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I struggle to acknowledge people who ask "Why is this game tagged abandoned it had an update" to have a brain. Or at the very least, a healthy functioning one.

Like you're either completely clueless, intentionally dishonest, or you just got back from peeling Oseo's banana if you know what I'm saying.

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
I struggle to acknowledge people who ask "Why is this game tagged abandoned it had an update" to have a brain. Or at the very least, a healthy functioning one.

Like you're either completely clueless, intentionally dishonest, or you just got back from peeling Oseo's banana if you know what I'm saying.
I think they are just lazy mf, the kind that expect other people to do all their job for them.

Reactions: Fayrus
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes