4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe word of mouth was losing him some money.
Also, looks like Lazy Bones Discord got rolled over i can't access to chats anymore
That would mean that he read this thread and found out people calling him out on his bullshit about progress. As I've said before the Martha pics had been done since February and you could see they were finished in his teaser section. He's only had to implement them into the game, which was way before he had the kidney stones. Then everybody was copying sus remarks like his birthday comments.

Dude is milking the fuck out of his patreons/subscribestar and doesn't want the f95 population and discord pops to mingle freely for obvious reasons. Worried that some of the stuff over here might make it on his discord over there and people think about it, and he's going to have to make any F95 member that post over there pay for the extended discord board.

Unless he's fixing to shut it all down.

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
duude what a shame. and considering dev is from latin america sure he is doing noice money for absolutely 0 working
I'm from this shithole and I can confirm that, he's from Chile, I'm right? I'm from Brazil and even here that our currency is the most valuable in the south america, 1 dollar costs a lot.
Just to exemplify, changing the roles, it's like 1 ''Real''(Brazil currency's name) would worth 5,27 dollars, this is how much expensive 1 dollar is for us, now imagine how much is for Chile people when their currency had an devaluation of -12,8% this year.

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
I'm from this shithole and I can confirm that, he's from Chile, I'm right? I'm from Brazil and even here that our currency is the most valuable in the south america, 1 dollar costs a lot.
Just to exemplify, changing the roles, it's like 1 ''Real''(Brazil currency's name) would worth 5,27 dollars, this is how much expensive 1 dollar is for us, now imagine how much is for Chile people when their currency had an devaluation of -12,8% this year.
I believe he's from Ecuador but yeh everything else stands.

Reactions: ghgfnbvn

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
he is from Uruguay 100% confirmed as he mentioned some time ago. so.. i dont know how much money he is doing in all his plataforms, but just taking Patreon where he is making 1.300 dls per month and considering that the average salary in that country is 430, well he is making 3 salarys per month ONLY in patreon.. for, again, 0 working in practically two years

but again, i dont blame totally the guy. i mean, working sucks and everyone knows that right? and if there are people foolish enough to give away their money in a scam... well the blame is definitely shared

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
he is from Uruguay 100% confirmed as he mentioned some time ago. so.. i dont know how much money he is doing in all his plataforms, but just taking Patreon where he is making 1.300 dls per month and considering that the average salary in that country is 430, well he is making 3 salarys per month ONLY in patreon.. for, again, 0 working in practically two years

but again, i dont blame totally the guy. i mean, working sucks and everyone knows that right? and if there are people foolish enough to give away their money in a scam... well the blame is definitely shared
The man's definitely living the dream.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cocomiel1

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe word of mouth was losing him some money.

That would mean that he read this thread and found out people calling him out on his bullshit about progress. As I've said before the Martha pics had been done since February and you could see they were finished in his teaser section. He's only had to implement them into the game, which was way before he had the kidney stones. Then everybody was copying sus remarks like his birthday comments.

Dude is milking the fuck out of his patreons/subscribestar and doesn't want the f95 population and discord pops to mingle freely for obvious reasons. Worried that some of the stuff over here might make it on his discord over there and people think about it, and he's going to have to make any F95 member that post over there pay for the extended discord board.

Unless he's fixing to shut it all down.
Well if it's true he lied again saying he doesen't care about "that website" like he said, shocking i know.

Makes you wonder, did he really quit his previous jobs? Or did his supervisor have to help him out with that?
I just wonder if he sarts to realise his "system" is falling apart, i mean having 3 ball suckers only is not a lot when the rest is leaving one by one.

Jan 19, 2020
not sure about the legality or site rules of this but if somebody's good at art/animation and can understand his spaghetti code then you could steal this project. I mean I highly doubt this shits copyrighted and its clear he doesn't wanna finish it.

Reactions: jimmyapple

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
not sure about the legality or site rules of this but if somebody's good at art/animation and can understand his spaghetti code then you could steal this project. I mean I highly doubt this shits copyrighted and its clear he doesn't wanna finish it.
Being really clear on that: It's perfectly possible and a great idea that has been done before with another game, Urban Demons.
here is a Urban Demons mod done by F95 Community which adds a lot to the original game and was being developed before the original game was even completed (like The Manor, currently). the community could do the same thing with The Manor with no real problem at all

i say no "real" problem because we all know Bones's toxic personality and how he probably would threat sueing someone here(which could never happen because we have enough anonymousity in F95)

Dunnyco

May 21, 2022
Being really clear on that: It's perfectly possible and a great idea that has been done before with another game, Urban Demons.
here is a Urban Demons mod done by F95 Community which adds a lot to the original game and was being developed before the original game was even completed (like The Manor, currently). the community could do the same thing with The Manor with no real problem at all

i say no "real" problem because we all know Bones's toxic personality and how he probably would threat sueing someone here(which could never happen because we have enough anonymousity in F95)
If the community really does this, it will be a big win for all of us.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Another one lied straight to the face. This man has no shame. The development went slow lately lol, yeah sure, like 8 months slow View attachment 1897659 View attachment 1897660

But do not worry, don't trust a bunch of people telling all their stories and experiences! Ask the developer, he will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth! lol
"You came to the right place, the big brother is going to tell you what is the reality, and how to think. You just keep lactating my penis".

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes