4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
If the community really does this, it will be a big win for all of us.
Not really, Chilly was a bro for doing what he did. He also gave credit to Nergal when he should not have. Maybe then again that could have what sprung Nergal to actually attempt to complete the game. I say attempt because he still half attempted it just like all his other games. How Nergal is still getting almost 2 grand a month is beyond me. I don't know it just feels like we are helping Bone's get notoriety. Bad publicity is still publicity.

Chinte

Dec 4, 2018
Tbh after Waifu Academy its kinda crazy people giving money to slow af/no content-update projects. One of the few projects i gave money to was Eternum 'cause he (Caribdis i think) had a xxx$ something tier there that got leaked here and for what i saw he didn't set a tantrum nor started crying/bitching because of it, since his game is actually good, he updates with a lot of content and on a agenda he set up (4~6 months i think) wich shows that he at least respects his game and community that enjoys it. Shame Bones wasnt like that, really.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I have several questions.... BUUUUUUTTT....
First of all, I am not sucking Dr. Banana's balls.
Second, what do you guys think will Dr. Bananones do when drops v0.18c or something later versions and people starts flocking around him again? Do you think Dr. Banes will suck his own dick for dropping the update and getting supporters again? Will push our head down into horseshit just because he updated it?
I am curious. Seeing how he is so deep he is in his lies, I am getting a feeling that any victory he gets, he will gloat in front of the people who doesn't like him.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Second, what do you guys think will Dr. Bananones do when drops v0.18c or something later versions and people starts flocking around him again? Do you think Dr. Banes will suck his own dick for dropping the update and getting supporters again? Will push our head down into horseshit just because he updated it?
I am curious. Seeing how he is so deep he is in his lies, I am getting a feeling that any victory he gets, he will gloat in front of the people who doesn't like him.
Good questions, if he ever updates. People are likely to suck it and those don't like him will either move away from him more make their own game similar to The Manor

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Not really, Chilly was a bro for doing what he did. He also gave credit to Nergal when he should not have. Maybe then again that could have what sprung Nergal to actually attempt to complete the game. I say attempt because he still half attempted it just like all his other games. How Nergal is still getting almost 2 grand a month is beyond me. I don't know it just feels like we are helping Bone's get notoriety. Bad publicity is still publicity.
so what? he receives publicity and we receive The Manor with more content(possibly completed) for free just like we want. i don't know about you, but it seems like a good trade for me
it's much more productive caring about the game we'll play than caring about Bones life LOL

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You know, it'd be nice if we had a feature to show a timeline for updates, not just the last one. It'd make it easier for people to see at a glance which devs are consistent and which ones are trying to run a dairy farm and milk their supporters for months /years while delivering very little.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
so what? he receives publicity and we receive The Manor with more content(possibly completed) for free just like we want. i don't know about you, but it seems like a good trade for me
it's much more productive caring about the game we'll play than caring about Bones life LOL
You are laughing but I did bring up a very valid point. I also brought up a very valid case of someone getting rewarded for someone else doing the work (Nergal benefiting off Chilly). It benefits you obviously, you get it for free as do I. I am thinking of the damage Bones could do later on even though it is each their own to get suckered by him. I am trying not to be a narcissist and think only of myself. Patreon/Subscribestar model has really tanked itself from people like Nergal, Bones and DarkCookie. Great games never get off the ground from people like these.

Reactions: lo0u and Fayrus

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
You know, it'd be nice if we had a feature to show a timeline for updates, not just the last one. It'd make it easier for people to see at a glance which devs are consistent and which ones are trying to run a dairy farm and milk their supporters for months /years while delivering very little.
This is actually a pretty great idea. I'd just add to the timeline some way to show the amount of content that goes along with each update so if some creators do end up going from monthly to every few months in can show if that was due to laziness or an increase in production/quality

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Sweet idea. It will also let people see why so many are mad at a dev and not just trashing them just because.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I think what happened is that the developer simply decided to take their patrons for idiots. Basically he prefers to sell eternal hype than content. At some point I think he knows that in the short term his earnings are not going to increase in proportion to the work, not even if he works and gets monthly updates. He found his breakeven point at $1,000/$1.200 without working, since that number is a constant.
But again, considering that he born and live in a tax haven, I'm not surprised that he's trying to profit from speculation.

Reactions: AnonBeast

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, it would be nice if whoever updates the first posts of various threads thought to include a date with the change logs, especially since I've got seven pages worth of watched threads and I just download the latest version of whatever the version I have seems older.

But now that I'm starting to care about posting, it would be nice to have that bit of more insights to whether people are just being impatient or if one thing or another is up with the dev. As for this game, since it's apparently been a years since the last update and looking at some of the Discord screens... I'm not going to get a torch and pitchfork, but it's not looking good.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes