4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

floran

May 20, 2020
I struggle to acknowledge people who ask "Why is this game tagged abandoned it had an update" to have a brain. Or at the very least, a healthy functioning one.

Like you're either completely clueless, intentionally dishonest, or you just got back from peeling Oseo's banana if you know what I'm saying.
How could you had used banana for that euphemisn when boner was much better :LOL:

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
How could you had used banana for that euphemisn when boner was much better :LOL:
The Dr. Bananas reference got me even harder, after a year or more without relevant news, he definitely got his PhD in milking those people at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayrus

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021
another reason he doesn't want to talk here is because if you do call him a milker, or better yet, innocently ask for when the update will be... he can't mute, kick or ban you! :KEK:

in f95 he doesn't control the narrative and it pisses him off
Watch out for his two nut suckers that just keep trying to keep people at this, "stop asking" bull shit

Bruka

May 10, 2021
Watch out for his two nut suckers that just keep trying to keep people at this, "stop asking" bull shit
That screenshot honestly showed me that people just gotta find out the hard way
Also, that discord holds the world record for "Biggest Echo chamber that talks about literally nothing."
Before I left, I didn't even know what they talked about there. Plus it had thousands of people but I only saw the same bootlickers talking and since I left all the screenshots here have been from same THREE STOOGES.

Who supports a guy that says the longer you talk about an update the longer it'll take?
Imagine you had a boss that says "The longer you talk about a raise, the more I'm not gonna give you one."
And then YOU give him money. Does that not make sense to people??
Last time nobody talked about a game was Bones Tales Survivor Guilt. And he got $20,000 over 2 years while we got a RESKIN. And all the REMADE SCENES were just A MARTHA RESKIN from his OTHER GAME.
THE GAME HAS LITERALLY 2 UPDATES!! And the only reason why he "updated" was when this website that he says "I don't consider F95 to be an official site" tagged BTSG abandoned just to get tagged abandoned again a week after like THE MANOR.

The guy has "one unbearable kidney stone" and tells them he's gonna drink himself silly and fuck. And he gets a "Happy birthday. Have Fun"
The same discord that bans anyone for asking a simple question.

Honestly, I'm all for locking this thread.

Around Page 800 or June 2021 was the last update. If he would've dropped the whole update In Feb we would've had an 8 month wait for 4 REMADE SCENES at that.
(Horse, Gloryhole, Bed and Dog).
So far all we've gotten were 3 scenes over A YEAR and one of those were LITERALLY HORSE SOUNDS.
And I'm not into bestiality or getting cucked by animals. But If I wanted to listen to a horse that didn't even get to fuck. I just would've looked up random horse sound and gotten the same experience without the 8 month wait.

Mods might delete but oh well, I just wanna say what a lot of people feel about this guy. And the only saving grace I've gotten was that every dollar I don't spend to this dev goes to a nice warm glazed donut.

Here's two lies
1656373247919.png
And Two Middle Fingers for this Skeleton
1656373610047.png

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hahah my God, it never stops amazing me, how blind and stupid a fanatic can be. They're trying to find some kind of logic, fable or behavior to cope with their hysteria.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 1895071

So two things,

1 - What is a gimp role ? (real question)

2 - Look at that ! A new excuse right at the end of the month how surprising ! i am being mean i know but seriously, HUGE coincidence.
A gimp is that one guy that is wearing leather and is submissive. Have you seen "Pulp Fiction"? The guy covered in leather and latex that is chained as a guard dog is a gimp, it's someone who derives pleasure from being dominated and treated as a pet of sorts.

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
A gimp is that one guy that is wearing leather and is submissive. Have you seen "Pulp Fiction"? The guy covered in leather and latex that is chained as a guard dog is a gimp, it's someone who derives pleasure from being dominated and treated as a pet of sorts.
So basicaly Bones is telling us he shouldn't have delayed the updates because of kidney stones cuz he loves the pain and now he don't want to love it anymore,
is that too retarded ?

Edit : Also, looks like Lazy Bones Discord got rolled over i can't access to chats anymore

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes