4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
To avoid being scammed, support projects based solely on their work ethics. No matter how good the art is or how bad you want them to continue their project, if they only update 1-2 times a year or only at version 0.3 (which if properly planned means only 30% of the game is done) after multiple years of development.....it ain't worth supporting.

Oh and if you get stans giving the usual excuses:
1. They only do this in their spare time.
2. They have an outside life and/or family.
3. They do this while having a full time job.
4. <insert any other reasons here> Yes, ANY other reason except hospitalization or death.

Know that all of these are bullshit. If you don't have the time to work on something, do you think it's right to charge people monthly on something you might put a few hours a month in? No. If you can't commit to it, charge per update or even better sell the game once it's complete.
I agree with the first part but the charging thing is just wrong. Bones never sold anything, he abused the gullibility of his supporters, to charge someone is when you sell a definite amount or service of whatever you're doing/producing and this is what made this entire crapshow this pathetic

He never charged, he asked for support, MUCH WORSE considering the point you so well explained. Had bones charged money and raked that amount he would have had to answer but asking for donations and having people throw money for that long...well...Let's just say I feel a little sorry for those poor suckers that financed this scumbag.

Someone, somewhere suggested applying a slow development tag and I think it's high time something like this is introduced if anything out of respect for devs who take their job/hobby seriosly. It's one thing to wait for a year to see an update for curse of pleasure developed by one person who pause donations when not working (and even dose the art himself if I'm not mistaken), another one for this game developed by someone who clearly scammed his supporters. As you pointed out, barely anything that could even be considered a progress over a large amount of time means that game is not going anywhere near the completed tag

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Sooo, game and discord both dead?
The discord is still active you need to do something in the "reception" lobby to unlock the rest, actually Lazy Bones is there pretty much one day out of two, talking to the few that still believes in his bs (or don't care about it for some reason which i don't understand).

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
I think you guys should just give up this game, I used to be a big fan of it, but when I realized that Bones was going to settle for an update every 1/2 years, I was like "nah just better stop supporting this game".

I loved the incest stuff in this game, but let’s be honest guys, even if it does 1 or 2 updates in the next 2/3 years it will be stuff with the dog and the horse or something like that. ( or reworks )
If you like bestiality then maybe it’s worth checking the progress of this game from time to time, but if like me you don’t like it and you’re here for incest contents then it’s better to give up honestly.
There are many games in this style with fine arts and active developers that are much more interesting to support than this game.
He's not motivate for working on his game anymore and people who say otherwise lie to themselves.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
I think you guys should just give up this game, I used to be a big fan of it, but when I realized that Bones was going to settle for an update every 1/2 years, I was like "nah just better stop supporting this game".

I loved the incest stuff in this game, but let’s be honest guys, even if it does 1 or 2 updates in the next 2/3 years it will be stuff with the dog and the horse or something like that. ( or reworks )
If you like bestiality then maybe it’s worth checking the progress of this game from time to time, but if like me you don’t like it and you’re here for incest contents then it’s better to give up honestly.
There are many games in this style with fine arts and active developers that are much more interesting to support than this game.
He's not motivate for working on his game anymore and people who say otherwise lie to themselves.
True, it a waste or time, money, and effort. That why this game should be in the hands of someone better and more active

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
dang, this is sad. Something with potential got fucked and abandoned. I actually like the structure of the game so far. Just focused on three waifus and really flesh out the interaction and plot with each one unlike most games where there are bajillion of copy and pasta waifus.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This scene would've been really fun. Mia is my favorite by far and it's a shame she won't get more content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly i would more like that he did Vera instead of Mia. Especially since last update she received that involved her and Horso. The only thing by far that i would like is penetration Vera x Horso.

Reactions: raddad954

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
that he is going to work on a scene for 6 months that you are not interested in. And wait another 6 months for another scene with one of the women with MC, I understand that this is what you don't like about beastiality... I like the game and I will continue waiting for it, there are many other titles to see.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
that he is going to work on a scene for 6 months that you are not interested in. And wait another 6 months for another scene with one of the women with MC, I understand that this is what you don't like about beastiality... I like the game and I will continue waiting for it, there are many other titles to see.
He need to focus more on fixing the scene and functions he already added like the under the table scene

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes