4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Do we have here in f95 a fan art thread? i like to seen more.
If we dont, we should has one.
Doyle should posses this dog, not waste time with MC, dog was having a great time.
No one said he didnt... maybe a plot twist is coming?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am really suprised, people still pay him money, after all those failed promisses... After all, the 18C was ready 3 times and 3 times he failed to deliver.
I think he makes false excuses time after time and in reality, he is not bothered about the game anymore.
Just taking money, living the lavish lifestyle, playing games, and enjoying life.
He lost it.
1658133342908.png

floran

May 20, 2020
Man, really making me want to learn to just ceate RPG games seens people like bones get so much dosh out of it, maybe I won't draw as well but could you know commission the art for the scenes and thats it, I rather have a half-assed finished game than an excelent game that doesn't make it past the demo

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Honestly speaking I gave up on this game, it's one thing to be behind schedule sometimes, but to do it just about every single time, and with substantial delays at that, while being unemployed, and getting monthly payments that far surpass your country's average salary? Unacceptable. Like seriously, holy shit.

Roughly $3,600 from Subscribestar and $1,600 from Patreon, that's $5,200 per month or $62,400 per year. The average salary in Uruguay, where Doc lives is, the average citizen makes $10,180. Doc makes over six times more than his fellow average countryman, he's effectively in the top 1% of his country. He literally produces next to nothing yearly, and is paid to the point where he can live a life of luxury in his home nation. He get's more than the average person in every country in the Americas, even the United States and Canada.

- I did a currency conversion and some math for my above results.

Obviously this game was something that I got really hooked on, I've made the guide, the art gallery, helped a bunch of people with their questions in the past and remained fairly active compared to the other games I follow. But when I see these constant long delays for every update, this insane level of unprofessionalism, the deflection he makes whenever he tries to defend himself (and the shitty humor), the constant excuses which for whatever reason tend to delay things for a very long time and all of his lies, it's insanely demoralizing. What sane person would have a positive outlook on this game after all of this? It's been YEARS of this even, the game will be 5 years old this upcoming February.

I've lost my actual genuine interest in this game maybe 2 years ago, I've only stuck around to update the guide because I felt responsible for it. And for the past 5 or so updates, I've never wanted to play the game, I've lost all interest in this game not only is it a grindy pain in the ass, with shitty triggers that are vague enough that you can easily miss them and get stuck with no progress happening, but the updates are getting less interesting. First of all, I'll be honest, I only care about Martha, Vera and Lucile in that order, I don't give a damn about the dog, the horse or Mia, so whenever there's an update that involves bestiality or Mia, it's a waste of time for me, and I've probably just waited like 9 months to be disappointed.

I'm quitting the guide, the art gallery and just about anything to do with this game. At the most I'll turn into a lurker, but realistically I'll do my usual and just ignore the game for a year or two and then come in to try out the new scenes, before ignoring it again. To all of you goodbye, if you've got questions I'll answer them but after that I might not comment here again. I'm also doing this for his other game too.

As for the guide needing updates, I haven't bothered to even see whether or not it's still up to date and I don't care. If you guys are worried about not having a guide to help you deal with problems than I've some some solutions I can think of. Some guy basically just plagiarized my entire guide to build the wiki and then added some stuff on top of that, he can become the new go to guy for answers. Or some other person can take over and create a new guide, feel free to just copy and paste everything I got in my guide and use that as a base if you want. Anyways, best of luck to all of you, I will no longer be active on this thread, and will probably never comment here again, though I'll still answer some questions and respond to people for the next little while.

huppadoo

May 4, 2017
Honestly speaking I gave up on this game, it's one thing to be behind schedule sometimes, but to do it just about every single time, and with substantial delays at that, while being unemployed, and getting monthly payments that far surpass your country's average salary? Unacceptable. Like seriously, holy shit.

Roughly $3,600 from Subscribestar and $1,600 from Patreon, that's $5,200 per month or $62,400 per year. The average salary in Uruguay, where Doc lives is, the average citizen makes $10,180. Doc makes over six times more than his fellow average countryman, he's effectively in the top 1% of his country. He literally produces next to nothing yearly, and is paid to the point where he can live a life of luxury in his home nation. He get's more than the average person in every country in the Americas, even the United States and Canada.

Obviously this game was something that I got really hooked on, I've made the guide, the art gallery, helped a bunch of people with their questions in the past and remained fairly active compared to the other games I follow. But when I see these constant long delays for every update, this insane level of unprofessionalism, the deflection he makes whenever he tries to defend himself (and the shitty humor), the constant excuses which for whatever reason tend to delay things for a very long time and all of his lies, it's insanely demoralizing. What sane person would have a positive outlook on this game after all of this? It's been YEARS of this even, the game will be 5 years old this upcoming February.

I've lost my actual genuine interest in this game maybe 2 years ago, I've only stuck around to update the guide because I felt responsible for it. And for the past 5 or so updates, I've never wanted to play the game, I've lost all interest in this game not only is it a grindy pain in the ass, with shitty triggers that are vague enough that you can easily miss them and get stuck with no progress happening, but the updates are getting less interesting. First of all, I'll be honest, I only care about Martha, Vera and Lucile in that order, I don't give a damn about the dog, the horse or Mia, so whenever there's an update that involves bestiality or Mia, it's a waste of time for me, and I've probably just waited like 9 months to be disappointed.

I'm quitting the guide, the art gallery and just about anything to do with this game. At the most I'll turn into a lurker, but realistically I'll do my usual and just ignore the game for a year or two and then come in to try out the new scenes, before ignoring it again. To all of you goodbye, if you've got questions I'll answer them but after that I might not comment here again. I'm also doing this for his other game too.

As for the guide needing updates, I haven't bothered to even see whether or not it's still up to date and I don't care. If you guys are worried about not having a guide to help you deal with problems than I've some some solutions I can think of. Some guy basically just plagiarized my entire guide to build the wiki and then added some stuff on top of that, he can become the new go to guy for answers. Or some other person can take over and create a new guide, feel free to just copy and paste everything I got in my guide and use that as a base if you want. Anyways, best of luck to all of you, I will no longer be active on this thread, and will probably never comment here again, though I'll still answer some questions and respond to people for the next little while.
You know what's doubly funny? When someone brought up the question of why he hasn't gotten surgery yet, one of his toadies leaped to his defense trying to claim he couldn't afford it, and then cited American healthcare prices. The best part being he could still easily afford it even in America.

• Haha
Reactions: Jester-Fox

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020

This comment should be fixed

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
Apr 30, 2020

:D

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You know what's doubly funny? When someone brought up the question of why he hasn't gotten surgery yet, one of his toadies leaped to his defense trying to claim he couldn't afford it, and then cited American healthcare prices. The best part being he could still easily afford it even in America.
Actually I had looked at his Picarto, and when I hovered my mouse over his PFP in the chat, it showed a pop-up window with his profile, and it had the American flag on it. This is evidence that may imply that he moved to the US since the game launched, though it's not much in terms of evidence.

This comment should be fixed
A general summary of the past 500 or so pages should be fixed too haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Facilus and Dakaru
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes