4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Now the new excuse is no fiber? Someone confiscate this mans book of excuses for the love of god
The problem is that he lost no subscriber. If that happen you will see how fast the updates are rolling. The kidney stone thing was laughable (2-5 days it is normally done, when you are not in a country that are behind the moon) and now the fiber is also a joke, because the game is not big and even in 3 world country the internet speeds are normally at 20mbits.

The next excuse will be that he must fix his house and after that he will have an headache. So don't really expect any update in the next few month or even this year.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I dont want want any problems or disccussions, but i cant really watch this no more and not say anything, makes no sense the update taking so long even though its a part of the update and not the full update, from part b until the stones problem he had time to release it.
Other thing him sayig that this is its hobby for me that is straight up bullshit, cause even if its your hobby you should show something done, to keep the support, there is devs out there that when they get sick or they wont be working on the project for while they stop the donations and doc never stopped once, always comes saying "you most willing to stop the support" but there is catch when he says that, cause he will say "without support i dont see any enjoyment to continue this development", so its always about the money and doesnt care if its working on the game or not, cause he knows he grabbed some people's and they will support him no matter what.

He came up and sayed he had this stones problem and yet on is birthday went on a party with his friends nothing wrong there but got drunk, which any responsable person that has that problem wouldnt ingest alcool, if he has been in so many doctors they told him for sure what you can do and cant, the story of this stone´s go back forth and sometimes the story crumbles halfway.
Idk what to think no more, it really feels like him and this projects are just a lost cause, there is nothing to gain from it, the wait its not worth it for the amount of gameplay, i wish he would go back to his old days where he would actually work hard and try to make things on time and for surprise he would actually communicate, those time people would actually be excited to play his game, nowdays we come here to see what is the next excuse for the delays, majority dont even bother to download it.

This is my last message here in this thread, i dont see this projects being done anytime in the next 30 years to be honest, it has indeed become a lost cause for me.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
The problem is that he lost no subscriber. If that happen you will see how fast the updates are rolling. The kidney stone thing was laughable (2-5 days it is normally done, when you are not in a country that are behind the moon) and now the fiber is also a joke, because the game is not big and even in 3 world country the internet speeds are normally at 20mbits.

The next excuse will be that he must fix his house and after that he will have an headache. So don't really expect any update in the next few month or even this year.
Don't forget the splinters...he's working SO hard...

Bruka

May 10, 2021
This is pretty long winded and I hope this is the last message people will see if this thread hopefully gets closed
But I came back after a month and it's still the same.
I think It's best that this thread gets closed. We've been complaining for a full year only to get excuse after excuse and 2/3 of an update that was supposed to be finished months ago. It's literally clockwork at this point. We've been in a loop for months.

After Having delay issues for a year.
We end up with 2/3 of an update and now we're onto onto half a year just to get the final THIRD of shit that was supposedly in the works A YEAR AGO.
After having Covid.(That we have to take his word for.)
Burnout for a month.(That we have to take his word for.)
Kidney Stones for 2 months.(That we have to take his word for.) Which is odd since if he had a kidney stone that big as he claimed you would need emergency surgery. Not let it SIT FOR 2 MONTHS and then BRAG THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GO DRINKING AND HAVE SEX to your own discord.
And now waiting for technicians to install "GOOGLE FIBER" that god knows how long until they "install" it.
THEN he can start "working" again.

Hopefully next month his house doesn't grow mold. Or his GPU doesn't catch on fire. Or he somehow catches a rare illness that no one else can disprove and no matter how much money you have a doctor can't fix it and it effects his ability to even sit down in a chair for even 1 HOUR to work on his game but somehow it clears up in 1 month exactly.

Even the mods knows this guy is BS
They were the ones that marked both his games abandoned a week after he "updated" them.
And as much as I hate the guy he was right about one thing. You would think if he had this so called "Medical Issue" that prevented him from working that this game in particular would be marked Onhold instead of Abandoned.

And it's also weird how this thread has been calling him out for a hundred pages straight but somehow he's STILL making 3600 on this game and 1200 on this other "game" THAT HE DOESN"T EVEN TALK ABOUT. At this point it's safe to assume the people here don't give this guy a dollar and it's just the people in his cult discord that are supporting. This thread serves no purpose any more. Those people either don't care, forgot to disable their payments, or are so far gone that they'll pay just to keep this "project" going.
This selfish asshole makes more money than 5 people combined where he lives but he's too stingy to hire someone that'll not only take the OH SO HEAVY LOAD off his back but will likely do it way better. HIS OWN DISCORD PUMPS OUT FANART BETTER THAN SHIT IS HIS OWN GAME.

The guy literally said he has no roadmap, no schedule, and says that devs that do that are the ones that WANT TO KEEP THE PEOPLE INTERESTED and for them to not lose money. If you support a dev that doesn't even wanna update his supporters and then bans you for asking a question about the update time then that's on you to spend your money. But clearly nothing here is being said or done to make those people change their mind or help push for an update.
This thread can keep on repeating themselves over an over and providing case by case reasons to not support his BS excuses just for him to lie and they eat it up EVERY TIME.

There's nothing new to discuss because THERE'S NOTHING NEW IN THIS GAME. This thread is just a daily news of discussing his next excuse.
What I'm saying here is what has been said for the thousandth time for the past year.
Best bet in getting the update is that the more this game goes radio silent the more the people that actually care about their money stop funding his GofundMe.

Nothing else can be said until the the guy starts actually giving a shit about being a "dev." Please close this thread.

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Okay let's open bets for what Lazy Bones new excuse for delaying his third of an update will be !

1 - A wild kidney stone has appeared ! ( just a reminder that the two he had lasted two month one still going apparently).
2 - He finally goes to the hospital, spend 3 month recovering because why not ?
3 - He just got optic fiber awesome ! But connexion is unstable and he only can log onto discord from time to time like he does now (i don't think any of the tools used to make that RPGmaker dinosaur code game needs internet to run but whatever).
4 - Troubles with lodging, any type, there is just so many possible.
5 - New family troubles (i think it's the first excuse i saw him use more than a year ago, it's an easy bet so i put it there).

Place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen ! A winner will be picked whenever the new excuse pop up ! Early in august i think.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
This is pretty long winded and I hope this is the last message people will see if this thread hopefully gets closed
But I came back after a month and it's still the same.
I think It's best that this thread gets closed. We've been complaining for a full year only to get excuse after excuse and 2/3 of an update that was supposed to be finished months ago. It's literally clockwork at this point. We've been in a loop for months.

After Having delay issues for a year.
We end up with 2/3 of an update and now we're onto onto half a year just to get the final THIRD of shit that was supposedly in the works A YEAR AGO.
After having Covid.(That we have to take his word for.)
Burnout for a month.(That we have to take his word for.)
Kidney Stones for 2 months.(That we have to take his word for.) Which is odd since if he had a kidney stone that big as he claimed you would need emergency surgery. Not let it SIT FOR 2 MONTHS and then BRAG THAT YOU'RE GOING TO GO DRINKING AND HAVE SEX to your own discord.
And now waiting for technicians to install "GOOGLE FIBER" that god knows how long until they "install" it.
THEN he can start "working" again.

Hopefully next month his house doesn't grow mold. Or his GPU doesn't catch on fire. Or he somehow catches a rare illness that no one else can disprove and no matter how much money you have a doctor can't fix it and it effects his ability to even sit down in a chair for even 1 HOUR to work on his game but somehow it clears up in 1 month exactly.

Even the mods knows this guy is BS
They were the ones that marked both his games abandoned a week after he "updated" them.
And as much as I hate the guy he was right about one thing. You would think if he had this so called "Medical Issue" that prevented him from working that this game in particular would be marked Onhold instead of Abandoned.

And it's also weird how this thread has been calling him out for a hundred pages straight but somehow he's STILL making 3600 on this game and 1200 on this other "game" THAT HE DOESN"T EVEN TALK ABOUT. At this point it's safe to assume the people here don't give this guy a dollar and it's just the people in his cult discord that are supporting. This thread serves no purpose any more. Those people either don't care, forgot to disable their payments, or are so far gone that they'll pay just to keep this "project" going.
This selfish asshole makes more money than 5 people combined where he lives but he's too stingy to hire someone that'll not only take the OH SO HEAVY LOAD off his back but will likely do it way better. HIS OWN DISCORD PUMPS OUT FANART BETTER THAN SHIT IS HIS OWN GAME.

The guy literally said he has no roadmap, no schedule, and says that devs that do that are the ones that WANT TO KEEP THE PEOPLE INTERESTED and for them to not lose money. If you support a dev that doesn't even wanna update his supporters and then bans you for asking a question about the update time then that's on you to spend your money. But clearly nothing here is being said or done to make those people change their mind or help push for an update.
This thread can keep on repeating themselves over an over and providing case by case reasons to not support his BS excuses just for him to lie and they eat it up EVERY TIME.

There's nothing new to discuss because THERE'S NOTHING NEW IN THIS GAME. This thread is just a daily news of discussing his next excuse.
What I'm saying here is what has been said for the thousandth time for the past year.
Best bet in getting the update is that the more this game goes radio silent the more the people that actually care about their money stop funding his GofundMe.

Nothing else can be said until the the guy starts actually giving a shit about being a "dev." Please close this thread.
ye bro at this point this thread is just a reaction farm lol

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Its plain obvious this guy its been pulling the Yanderedev strats which consist: will this game ever be finished? the answer: eventually of course!

Constant remakes of the same scene over and over > constant wasted time on changing the angle from an scene just because it wants to add up variety on its scenes which consist on basically a remake of the same scene lol > and of course the whole BS excuses that at this point only a silly goose would dive in to believe because pity of dr bones he needs da $$$ for taking care of its health first no matter what lmao.

Yes health care its a priority when you're working on anything, but when ur taking advantage of that for stalling something then most of people don't do it out of ethics or respect to the people they providing content and updates: stop all the pledges and if recently ppl pledged then refund it and stop the project until everything its in order with your health check ups and recovery.

Anyways humanity its a complex scenario of good people and oportunist and disgraceful individuals so make your conclusion on what the maker of this game is because i'm 100% agreed with devilxxx ´´the OP should be removed with all related links advertising freely a project that turned out to be a plain gray dead moneygrab game´´ and if needed ban its account in question since he at this point gives a damn about logging in and do transparency post or at least to share its viewpoint of the situation and to clarify things to its supporters.

I'm shocked this game as many others i wont mention are Dead or with devs amazingly still getting money of unfinished games and yet these posts are not getting all of their social media and links removed sheeesh!

Reactions: CaTa-SF

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I only played this game once pretty long ago, stopped halfway and decided to wait for later versions so that the insufferable gameplay would have some reward to it. Sad to see it abandoned now, both this game and survivor's guilt had a lot of potential and had a way of drawing asses, among other things, that really scratched my itch and I don't find that often.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not joking anymore. I really vote to close this topic. Also remove all links in the first comment and let at least the game die on F95
Why? Just un-watch this thread or even put it on ignore, if the most active people in this thread do this then the thread will eventually die. A whole game and thread shouldn't be deleted because you're fed up with yet another dev, games and content should be preserved in my opinion.

Grone4life

Jul 20, 2022
Dr. Huesos at least say hello that you are not dead but anyways, even if it abandonded is one of the best games with the best art for the type of game, hope he just do sething or someone do something with the left of his game.

MonkeyMan5000

Jan 15, 2018
He's abandoned this project, it seems. I think I'll be taking a break from this until his break is done. I've been contributing for years, and seems like since covid, all that's been happening is he's taking money, and giving excuses (IF HE SAYS ANYTHING AT ALL). Time to go, if this were anything else, say a restaurant, I would hav gotten up and left a long time ago. I've been like the rest of you, and tried to be patient (since pre-covid) and nothing from this guy anymore, not even accknowledgment of his short comings anymore. So I'll be taking my pledges elsewhere till he comes back with one HELL OF A MASS UPDATE. Not saying 'who's with me' or any dumb shit like that, just saying this is what I'm doing. Hope to see you guys in better spirits soon, and when this MASS UPDATE happens. I'll be back to check from time to time.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes