4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 1938963

View attachment 1938965

......i think he is suffering from "Delusions of Grandeur"
Like I said before, he's learned to move on, and now he is in douchebag mode. So, from time to time, he shoves it in our faces, that he is well, with no disability and that he can work very quickly and easy. Like in that famous stream a couple of months ago, that he, alledgedly, said was going through a problem, and made a picture in 15 min more or less.

So yeah, he keeps taking us for fools. He is a quaint piece of human waste.

Reactions: Scotty1212

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I have to say, since all this debacle began, I started liking a lot more characters like ICSTOR over Bones.

INCSTOR's game was one of my first loves when I started to ravish through this website. Soon I'd realised that the dude gived -200 fucks about his patreons or his games, and must've been living in Saturn. Totally unpluged of this universe.
I played his last update and abandoned his thread, I don't even read what happens over there anymore (which I'm sure is not much).

So, why do I like ICSTOR more that Bones? Because he doesn't take a time from every now and then to fucking make fun of the people who really loves his work!!!

I despise people like Bones. He is laughing his ass off!! Snorting cocaine on a table or insert any vice that you can imagine.

Last edited:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Read back a few pages ( or more if you are REALLY bored) and get a sense of what is going on.
Go on his discord and ask him....I've got a timer running to see how long before the fan bois jump on you or outright ban you.
As for an update "date" anywhere from very soon to never.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
friends, does anyone know how to make the mother sleep when I enter the room?
You'll need to get sleeping pills from the merchant outside the front gate and replace the mother's own pills with those.
If I recall correctly, you have to talk to the merchant to realize that you don't have any money to buy the pills with. Then you need to get possessed by the ghost and use the upstairs mirror (between Lucile and Vera's bedrooms) to unlock the attic. In the attic you will find a knife, I think, which you can sell to the merchant and get the sleeping pills.

Last edited:

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
friends, does anyone know how to make the mother sleep when I enter the room?
You'll need to get sleeping pills from the merchant outside the front gate and replace the mother's own pills with those.
If I recall correctly, you have to talk to the merchant to realize that you don't have any money to buy the pills with. Then you need to get possessed by the ghost and use the upstairs mirror (between Lucile and Vera's bedrooms) to unlock the attic. In the attic you will find a knife, I think, which you can sell to the merchant and get the sleeping pills.
In very first you need to search in Martha's dresser during the day and find vitamin pills, it will give David the idea of switching them with sleeping pills, after that, all that MadGenuis said is correct, you need to go to the manor's gate first thing in the morning after dressing up to meet the merchant.

Slingx

Aug 4, 2019
Not sure why people think Bones is making a killing while doing nothing. His Patreon sits at $1,270/month right now. And of course that's before taxes. Nobody can live off of that. Of course, it's a nice piece of extra cash. But not worth trashing his entire reputation/future art-based income over.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Not sure why people think Bones is making a killing while doing nothing. His Patreon sits at $1,270/month right now. And of course that's before taxes. Nobody can live off of that. Of course, it's a nice piece of extra cash. But not worth trashing his entire reputation/future art-based income over.
Ah, see, it wouldn't be as bad if that was all. Still bad, mind you, but not as bad.
His Patreon does indeed sit on 1,270/month right now, but his Subscribestar sits on 3,668/month, for a total income of 4,938/month. There's also more to it that has been brought up time and time again about him living in Uruguay, where that money is worth significantly more than it would be in the US, for instance.

huppadoo

May 4, 2017
Ah, see, it wouldn't be as bad if that was all. Still bad, mind you, but not as bad.
His Patreon does indeed sit on 1,270/month right now, but his Subscribestar sits on 3,668/month, for a total income of 4,938/month. There's also more to it that has been brought up time and time again about him living in Uruguay, where that money is worth significantly more than it would be in the US, for instance.
In other words, he is indeed making a killing while doing nothing, and it absolutely is worth trashing his reputation given he's cultivated a large group of simpletons willing to empty their bank accounts into his pocket long term for nothing in return. He truly is living the dream scamming people, and they're willing to both defend him and thank him for the privilege.

Reactions: Nerro and Fayrus

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Which is 206481 Uruguay pesos a month. He probably does have to split some of both sums with patreon/subscribestar but the man is still making a killing per month doing nothing.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Reminder that this developer it's in a 3rd world country in which economy it's based on USD. So he's legit cashing in by absolutely doing nothing lol

Wondering what he wasting that so called working hard money for? Not in hiring or bothering to improve and speed up the game development of both of its games that's for sure! And on additional note: I'd be surprised if he hasn't purchased an house or an apartment from the cash it's earning by not providing updates whatsoever

Last edited:

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 1942269

While the "lmao what if someone else just make game instead???" questions are mostly unrealistic shitposts, there does seem to be some talent in the fanbase. Animation courtesy of some guy on Discord (not Bones, obviously, since that would require doing any amount of work.)
I love the fact that the person who made this said he wouldn't post anymore until the update, but the update took too long to release so he started posting again

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes