4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Progress?? reworking a scene is not progressing the game!
and he just reworks lesser scenes..like peeping at lucile..what's next? the useless groping scenes?
can i remind you that there is still no 0.18C!!
which by the way wont progress the game either.

even if an update is released...it will be disapointing
You have a point and that's what i'm saying all along. Reworking some old scenes is not story going forward, it's story standing in the same place. And if doc realy wanted to rework bunch of old scenes why not release one final gigantic update of reworked scenes and take it like 6 months, a year, what ever and after that go forward with the story and release an updates every month or 2? I wouldn't even mind if it took him to release an update every 3 - 4 months. And as much as i wish for doc to return to his old self that's not gonna hapen.

• Angry
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
Who would have guessed that trying to take a diplomatic stance on something would end up being so contentious? The one time I try to be nice, and even though most of what I wrote was still about my negative opinion of Bones, I have to repeatedly defend my statement. Fine, though, one more time.

Yes, I am aware that Bones is supposedly still working on 0.18C. No, I am not pleased with that fact. No, I don't think progress on 0.18C - a rework update - is progress on the game as a whole, strictly. But unless he announces that his plans change, he won't move on to something else until 0.18C is finished. Which means that while this is not progress to the game, it is progress towards a time he might start progressing that again.
Again I apparently have to include a very explicit note that I suspect, as most of you likely do, that he will keep reworking and that it will be a long time - if it ever happens - before he moves on to new stuff.

EDIT: I don't see why this or my previous several posts are facepalm-worthy, but apparently there I'm saying something extraordinarily stupid without realizing it while trying to be amicable. Seeing as people appear to object to this, I won't be responding to any more replies to this series of posts unless it actually raises a point worth discussing.
It's not "facepalm-palm" worthy at all and there is nothing extraordinary stupid with your posts. It was never my intention to attack you. You just try to take an optimistic, or in your words diplomatic standpoint and thats totally okay with me. to be honest, i dont really care cause everybody can do as he pleases and if my reply seemed a little aggresiv to you then i'm sorry, like i said, not my intention.
The thing is, i cant be positiv, optimistic or diplomatic towards bones, not anymore.
But i dont want to talk again about whats wrong with the fkn system. already did here. multiple times.

• Angry
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
With this new "updates" *cough* *cough* reworks *cough* *cough* coming through, can I just audibly sigh about it?

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
So with the sudden uptick in work ethic I'm assuming he'll stretch it out till the end of September, unless something happens like he gets Legionnaires disease and has to put it off so he can recover.

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
So with the sudden uptick in work ethic I'm assuming he'll stretch it out till the end of September, unless something happens like he gets Legionnaires disease and has to put it off so he can recover.
More than likely, we're supposed to be impressed by remade scenes, and doggo sprites.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm 100% sure Dr Bones must rename for 3rd time his game and call it The Manor Remake of the Remakes: Remaking the Remakes edition.

Because one can't seriously can't take bones seriously of redoing once again another scene For the good sake of calling it progress lol, bro ur supporters are paying for a game to be developed or for you to stay in a limbo of doing changes for the 19th time to a character scene?
If this is the destiny of this game then I can't imagine how survivor's guilt it's not gonna have story development because he will rereREEEEEEmake the same scene and call it progress for the luls

albinzelrin

Jun 13, 2017
Just FYI his discord isn't accessible to the public, you either need to subscribe or post an "A" symbol or something in the discord to "fight spammers" I'm not exactly sure, however.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hm... That reminds me.... Scythe_Kop already did this kind of stunt before. Forgot if it was in this thread or in some other thread.
He says something stupid and pretty much fight everyone that is against it till the mods kick in and delete everything.
Lets just ignore him.

JawsGawkGawk

Nov 22, 2021
Hm... That reminds me.... Scythe_Kop already did this kind of stunt before. Forgot if it was in this thread or in some other thread.
He says something stupid and pretty much fight everyone that is against it till the mods kick in and delete everything.
Lets just ignore him.
It's cause he's latched onto Bone's nuts, this dude can't think for himself, poor grammar, and poor decision making skills make the entirety of Scythe.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes