4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is penetration yes.
Do you have a save for that scene? The saves in the OP only have a titjob.

I did try using a "martha" save and save 7 had what was suppose to be the dog and basement event. when i walk around the basement it says to leave the dog with mom, but i don't see the mom down there. I'm assume the update changed things so that save isn't working as intended anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
Jul 4, 2022
Heyo! Everyone So here it is BT:TM 0.19 (Formerly known as 0.18C... I upped the number 'cause I added a few extra stuff).

Now, the plan was to release this either Saturday or Sunday... But I was reviewing one of the reworked scenes for this update (Martha+MC In basement), and had to admit to myself that the new animation wasn't good. So I'm going to re-do it. Which will add at least an extra day to my workload. So, to not let you guys waiting (longer) (And to have a bit more time to also add a new Mia's scene) I decided to share now what is currently done in this update.

... And later (Sunday or Monday) release 0.19.1 with the finished Martha's scene + Mia's scene.
And YES... the min dish for this update is ready to play (Martha + Doggo Event) Have fun with it. Also check the changelog if you want to know exactly what is on this.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy!!

Go to #bttm-releases

gelophee

May 30, 2017
anyone got a save for the 0.19? or a walkthrough to get that scene, I'm stuck after getting all the scenes except for the new ones. Also according to the discord there's supposed to be a cheat but it didn't appeared to me

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Satan called, electricity costs lead to hell freezing over.

View attachment 2034384

Link: Mega

Changelog from the Discord:

PS: I did not pay for it.
For whatever reason, the discord did not reset my rank with access to the releases, after my sub ran out a year ago or so. Yay, I guess?
Bones probably said "let me put out an update so my followers have an argument against anyone complaining"

in all seriousness I hope this game gets updated more frequently i haven't played almost 2 years and i miss when this game had semi-frequent updates :(

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Do you have a save for that scene? The saves in the OP only have a titjob.

I did try using a "martha" save and save 7 had what was suppose to be the dog and basement event. when i walk around the basement it says to leave the dog with mom, but i don't see the mom down there. I'm assume the update changed things so that save isn't working as intended anymore.
$ 0.19 FULL SAVE $

Yep, I have a save here that spawns you right infront of the Martha/Doggo basement scenes in the mind palace, all completed. Full progress with every other character too, except for all the Lucille bath twerk/thighjob scenes, but those are easily do-able. Enjoy the doggo, ya filthy animals.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thanks for the save! going down the list of Martha X dog scenes and both the blowjobs are spazzing out. not sure if it happened to you too. so far it's only the blowjobs. Though at the last second of the second boobjob scene had a pop in of a reverse cowgirl scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Satan called, electricity costs lead to hell freezing over.

View attachment 2034384

Link: Mega

Changelog from the Discord:

PS: I did not pay for it.
For whatever reason, the discord did not reset my rank with access to the releases, after my sub ran out a year ago or so. Yay, I guess?
Lmao, this was the whole update? what a bullshit. Literally more than half year for remade events.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Bones' Tales: The Manor 0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Good doctor didn't disappoint. I've waited Martha-doggo mess for too long. Would that line progress to Lucile-doggo full swing?..

Also here is a little bug with afternoon Mia scene (Lucile sprites intervene)...

See you guys in a half-year... ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes