4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
While you would think posting a sprite of a dog as his big new teaser would make him lose fans, I'm sure that just bought him another month or two for his buddies on his discord.
So true man, I thought the same thing.

Dec 26, 2017

Finally, He wrote a new teaser.
Confirmed, while all of these arm chair game devs have hurled their accusations, the good dr. bones has been quietly scouring the globe.
After sacrificing his health, funds and the the sanctity of his orifices, he returns with the most realistic canine mating sounds for these same heathens to enjoy.
-->(its a joke)<-- (。 ㅅ 。)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Confirmed, while all of these arm chair game devs have hurled their accusations, the good dr. bones has been quietly scouring the globe.
After sacrificing his health, funds and the the sanctity of his orifices, he returns with the most realistic canine mating sounds for these same heathens to enjoy.
-->(its a joke)<-- (。 ㅅ 。)
Hahahahah good one mate.

loco264899

Aug 28, 2020
Let the thread die already, it has already been talked ad nauseam about when the update will come out, what is the joke if the dev released a teaser at this point the best thing is to let the game die

Reactions: Mikurisk4

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Let the thread die already, it has already been talked ad nauseam about when the update will come out, what is the joke if the dev released a teaser at this point the best thing is to let the game die
Well it looks like we don't need the thread to die because i just watched on Bones SC and Patreon and the pledges this month dropped A LOT like almost half in total ! And he drops a teaser ? :unsure:

Edit: i mixed up the numbers and all i said was wrong, Bones earnings still drops but not as much as i claim so forget what you just read.

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Well it looks like we don't need the thread to die because i just watched on Bones SC and Patreon and the pledges this month dropped A LOT like almost half in total ! And he drops a teaser ? :unsure:
Hm? I'm curious as to how you arrived at this. Last time I checked Bones' income, he was earning $1,270/month from Patreon and $3,668/month from Subscribestar, for a total of $4,938/month. This was July 24th, so a little over a month ago.
Checking now shows that his Patreon is at $1,130/month and his Subscribestar is at $3,484/month for a total of $4,614/month.

This is a drop of $324/month... less than before, sure, but rather far from half. What time are you comparing against? Has there been a time when Bones was earning in the neighborhood of $10,000/month? Or do you have a more reliable source than Bones' Patreon and Subscribestar pages?

Last edited:

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Hm? I'm curious as to how you arrived at this. Last time I checked Bones' income, he was earning $1,270/month from Patreon and $3,668/month from Subscribestar, for a total of $4,938/month. This was July 24th, so a little over a month ago.
Checking now shows that his Patreon is at $1,130/month and his Subscribestar is at $3,484/month for a total of $4,614/month.

This is a drop of $324/month... less than before, sure, but rather far from half. What time are you comparing against? Has there been a time when Bones was earning in the neighborhood of $10,000/month? Or do you have a more reliable source than Bones' Patreon and Subscribestar pages?
Damn you are right, i checked my old messages where i talked about it, i must have mixed the numbers up with something else i don't know what though. It's weird i was sure i saw a aprox. 8K earnings for bones. Well time to edit.

Reactions: MadGenuis

Terrorblade1

Mar 25, 2022
That scene is not written completely yet, it might be added in a future update. It is the same with any places where you see "Not Implemented", that also means that there is something planned but not yet created and available currently in the game.
how to unlock fingering licking and doggystyle in the bathroom?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes