4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
well... in the other thread i said that i'm gonna start a personal project, and because i work and study so i can't provide a guarantee of doing everything at a constant pace plus the fact that i still have to learn a lot of things...
That's why i say it's a personal project, i don't want to make a patreon or subscribestar, i'd be more than happy if you just end up liking the idea ( つ ಥ_ಥ )つ
So did this thing happen or did he vanish?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
By the way in case you are wondering about feeling questionable about dr bones behavior towards its supporters on his discord server lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you are curious my favorite post quotes from this dev towards some F95 members: Feb 3 of 2018 the game WILL BE FINISHED I PROMISE! and he will do HIS BEST!

Like dude seriously either its silently working if you could call it work on actual development. or its remaking for the 25th time an scene that its supposed to be done instead of moving forward towards the game progress, adding actual new scenes and HEY give it a DECENT finish to your game dr bones??!?!

seriously not bringing up these 4 years replies just to tarnish or damage a reputation that already been wiped out from the dev itself, i just mentioning these responses because i found it funny that he's splitting patreon and ss money towards 2 abandoned games. in which one have at least 13% of gameplay structured i guess? and another game that doesn't even reach the 1% lol

anyways i really wonder if this thread will continue without updates surely til october?! because i guess its halloween time and a lot of people like to wear bones costumes? which means our dr bones may wake up from his long work hiatus and resume its actual work?

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
anyways i really wonder if this thread will continue without updates surely til october?! because i guess its halloween time and a lot of people like to wear bones costumes? which means our dr bones may wake up from his long work hiatus and resume its actual work?
Nah. He more than likely just gave up after all the flack.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
By the way in case you are wondering about feeling questionable about dr bones behavior towards its supporters on his discord server lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In case you are curious my favorite post quotes from this dev towards some F95 members: Feb 3 of 2018 the game WILL BE FINISHED I PROMISE! and he will do HIS BEST!

Like dude seriously either its silently working if you could call it work on actual development. or its remaking for the 25th time an scene that its supposed to be done instead of moving forward towards the game progress, adding actual new scenes and HEY give it a DECENT finish to your game dr bones??!?!

seriously not bringing up these 4 years replies just to tarnish or damage a reputation that already been wiped out from the dev itself, i just mentioning these responses because i found it funny that he's splitting patreon and ss money towards 2 abandoned games. in which one have at least 13% of gameplay structured i guess? and another game that doesn't even reach the 1% lol

He respect the effort you put into this

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
It's kinda funny that this thread got more than 1064 pages and no updates since like a year ago for a simple RPG Maker. While other guy Jackerman is doing great stuff with 3D every week. I kinda sad that this game been abandoned. Even if DEV gonna update with a few scene or reworked, he will gonna leave that stuff like a month to a year.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
whenever someone says they are remaking something the game is 100% dead

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes