4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
can someone explain to me why the game is labled abandoned? last i heard of this game is that bones released a small rework update (from the change log it was the last one) then he delayed future updates due to health issues which seems that people don't belive but why label it as abandoned? did he comment on why?
btw im on the first stage of grieve
I'm pretty sure that, games get the "abandoned" tag, if there is no updates after a year (more than a year for The manor btw).

But i think this thread got its tag because the staff knows about Bones work ethic and want people to ask questions about it, and there is always a "good" excuse for the update not to be released, the last one bein kidney stones which hurt so bad that he can't work, but still can drink and fuck on his birthday.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
well... in the other thread i said that i'm gonna start a personal project, and because i work and study so i can't provide a guarantee of doing everything at a constant pace plus the fact that i still have to learn a lot of things...
That's why i say it's a personal project, i don't want to make a patreon or subscribestar, i'd be more than happy if you just end up liking the idea ( つ ಥ_ಥ )つ
>blua open a patreon for a fangame
>starts to earn 20k month
>nobody sees blue again
profit

Jan 21, 2021
just a reminder to all those who might still believe in him and to some of his discord worshipers who casually drop by and all the new people looking into this threat....he claims that he has kidney stones since january...
now i dont want to say he is stupid (if it's the truth, but nah we know it is not) but how stupid do you have to be to life with that kind of pain for 7 months?
if those bad boys are bigger then 7 mm they wont come out on their own.
it's simple
1- 7= not that much pain, probably come out of their own.
7< = good amount of pain, you need surgery.
if they are smaller than 7 mm and cause a lot of trouble because of their location..guess what?..you need surgery!
and it's not even a major surgery! done in 20-60 min (depends on size and location) with a 2 cm cut!
healing time + catheter 1-2 weeks (a little longer if it gets infected).

even as an excuse not to work..noody would keep these suckers for 7 months in their system.
he is a liar and nothing more.
that's exactly how it went when my mother got kidney stones a while back. dont remember how big it was but she felt the pain and immediately went the the hospital and got it removed. she spent a couple of weeks recovering and has never had any kidney stone related complications since

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i have a question for the fans of this game much like you i love this game but I'm tired of the BS and waiting for a year or two for a small update the two edited videos back a couple of pages make me ask can someone come along and MOD story/scenes into the Manor coz this game is losing interest when this game was in its first year i loved coming into this chat and talking and joking with fellow fans but now its just hate and disappointment rightfully so with a Modder who could injected new stuff from time to time this game could have life breathed into it again but I'm not sure if I'm being overly hopefully for a game that's already dead please let me know your thoughts

Reactions: AnonBeast

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
i have a question for the fans of this game much like you i love this game but I'm tired of the BS and waiting for a year or two for a small update the two edited videos back a couple of pages make me ask can someone come along and MOD story/scenes into the Manor coz this game is losing interest when this game was in its first year i loved coming into this chat and talking and joking with fellow fans but now its just hate and disappointment rightfully so with a Modder who could injected new stuff from time to time this game could have life breathed into it again but I'm not sure if I'm being overly hopefully for a game that's already dead please let me know your thoughts
It unfortunate but the likely hood of someone else taking over or making a fan-game is high.

Jingo11

Apr 28, 2018
So outta curiosity, are these actual fanmade additions to the game that you can download off of somewhere, or just little gif loops people upload? The game as of right now has a decent bit of content though I was hoping for more bestiality honestly :LOL:

From what I could see, too, just joining the discord linked on the first page had me put in a server where I'd have to pay to access The Manor's server and if this game is abandoned, fuck that.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes