4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Dec 26, 2017
you can start right now.
There are some lovely artists that pop up in here every now and then to drop some top tier fan art, one sounded somewhat interested but have not heard anything after that. I assume @Blua ido and @Avoiid Deli both know most of us would love to see their art in a mod
Personally I have no artistic or coding to talents to offer otherwise I would be all about it.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Lavance

May 5, 2022
It's really funny to see his discord now. People there posting they start to hate F95. We're a toxic community. You all know that?

I know you guys from discord are reading this. Before making such false statements, you should read about the last 700 pages. But I bet you all to lazy for it. But if you would do, then you would see, how a community full of support and ideas, switched to a dissapointed (not toxic) bunch of people.

In the beginning, everyone was concerned about Doc. They also tested, reported and contributed with ideas. I also don't need to mention they supported him financially too. But after a while, they start to see that Doc more and more was losing interest into making his game (which he by himself stated was a passion project!) and more about making money.

Updates took very long. From 1-2 months to half a year or even longer.
View attachment 1950889

As we can see. Four months, between the first two releases. Over one year between the second and the third release.
So people started to ask what is going on. They asked here and also on his discord. Doc started to disappear from F95 and shortly after banning everyone asking for an update on his discord.

People started to get annoyed by his behavior and started to speak out loud about it. Supporters demanded to know what's going on, because they paid months of good money to support him. But he just ignored it or banned people who supported him for years! This is not toxic, this is speaking the truth!

If anyone is toxic, than its YOU, his wicked discord community, supporting a scammer.
how to join the discord

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
We already know saying shit to bones won't work, that's why we mock stupid people like fans, supporters and dudes like you who defend him.
And how that working out for ya ? Because I'm not sure being an ass to people is the way to get anything either. It's not like you'll get the whole thing cancelled by alienating as many people as possible.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
And how that working out for ya ? Because I'm not sure being an ass to people is the way to get anything either. It's not like you'll get the whole thing cancelled by alienating as many people as possible.
Not good, judging by how stupid supporters and fans are it'll take a lot of time. Also, it's necessary to be an ass to people while telling them the truth, it's the only way for them to understand, sometimes you even need to hit them good in the head for them to understand (this would be the case).

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Not good, judging by how stupid supporters and fans are it'll take a lot of time. Also, it's necessary to be an ass to people while telling them the truth, it's the only way for them to understand, sometimes you even need to hit them good in the head for them to understand (this would be the case).
I'm definitely not on Bones's side but you haven't been down south much have you. Yelling at stubborn people does quite the opposite...

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
We all know that the creator has not uploaded anything for more than 1 year, I would simply like to ask those who pay if they make him give him money just because they think he really has so many problems that even after a year he continues without uploading anything

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So still no release since PLANNED!! relase in FEBRUARY?? Fuck me sideways... He's a scammer first class...

Hm... I wonder if you can report him to FBI... Apparently, they have a cooperation with Uruguay.
Might be worth a try... Shame he cant go to Guantanamo... He would make 500+ games for a sandwich...

1659903487960.png

Bruka

May 10, 2021
This guy made $20,000 in Half a year teasing DOG NTR with Martha that he finished months ago.

Teased Horse NTR with Vera and honestly, I feel sorry for Monty because all we got was a reskin and Horse sounds.

If I find out in the update after next (which you and me both know we'll never get) that this damn Ghost NTR's the MC again with Lucile. (The stupid one)

And NOBODY says anything you deserve a one-on-one with the Undertaker.:KEK:
1659940641055.png

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes