4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have WinRAR but when i click right they are not the option for that.. Im Windows 11 maybe different no ?
Might be, still on W10 myself. However, there seems to be a native option to compress files. Does your right click menu look like this?
1659633213438.png
If so, use the "Compress to ZIP file", then do the rest of steps to post it in here.

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
Where do you find the sleeping pills and how do you unlock the attic
okay..i know it's easier just to ask,but there is a walkthrough linked in the op and since the game was not really updated every question regarding gameplay or scenes was already answered multiple times. If the walkthrough is incomplete just use the search function.or use some of the save files posted here for the scenes but if you want to play it thats fine to just not worth the time u have to infest( in my opinion). sorry that i dont give a detailed explanation how to find the stuff but a lot of people already did.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
okay..i know it's easier just to ask,but there is a walkthrough linked in the op and since the game was not really updated every question regarding gameplay or scenes was already answered multiple times. If the walkthrough is incomplete just use the search function.or use some of the save files posted here for the scenes but if you want to play it thats fine to just not worth the time u have to infest( in my opinion). sorry that i dont give a detailed explanation how to find the stuff but a lot of people already did.
sorry didnt see that there was a walk through made, thanks for informing me.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
just downloaded the game and went to launch it and i get a error message that says system/rg55301.dll could not be found does anyone know how to fix this i can play other prg maker games fine

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
The developer of this game would be great with Koda.
I'm talking about the damage that destructive criticism can do, you "cuckolds" and cowardice not to be banned.

In short, very mature. Keep spitting out your poison, don't choke on it.
Wow very mature of you to defend a guy who takes money from his supporters and doesn't give anything in return good job man

Reactions: yercat

Zaben

May 22, 2017
just downloaded the game and went to launch it and i get a error message that says system/rg55301.dll could not be found does anyone know how to fix this i can play other prg maker games fine
Perhaps if you have placed it in too many folders (or hidden it), the access path may be too long.
Trying to reduce it

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The developer of this game would be great with Koda.

Wow very mature of you to defend a guy who takes money from his supporters and doesn't give anything in return good job man
How about dialing down several notches on the "torches & pitchforks" mob mentality, there, Anime Boy ?
Treating the Doc like Frankenstein's monster isn't gonna solve anything.

• Haha
Reactions: yercat

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
How about dialing down several notches on the "torches & pitchforks" mob mentality, there, Anime Boy ?
Treating the Doc like Frankenstein's monster isn't gonna solve anything.
dude with all respect, are you gonna defend every lazy dev in every thread like if they care about your opinion?
this Stoney Boney is worst than Mulan since his country is not even in war. I mean Bones every day battle must be weaking up in the morning to get a shower

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes