4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Blua ido

Mar 31, 2021
Blua ido

u promised us u would make game
well... in the other thread i said that i'm gonna start a personal project, and because i work and study so i can't provide a guarantee of doing everything at a constant pace plus the fact that i still have to learn a lot of things...
That's why i say it's a personal project, i don't want to make a patreon or subscribestar, i'd be more than happy if you just end up liking the idea ( つ ಥ_ಥ )つ

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
well... in the other thread i said that i'm gonna start a personal project, and because i work and study so i can't provide a guarantee of doing everything at a constant pace plus the fact that i still have to learn a lot of things...
That's why i say it's a personal project, i don't want to make a patreon or subscribestar, i'd be more than happy if you just end up liking the idea ( つ ಥ_ಥ )つ
If you make a project, we will cheer for you. I really want you to make it. XD

Reactions: ionek and AnonBeast

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Don't know how many follow his Discord, I do it just for shits and giggles, so to speak.
His community has done more work, with artwork and animation than he has done, or "teased" with update information. Which just speaks volumes.
Does speak how he needs an operation, dunno if he has done it, but seriously, always some excuse, always a reason for not having done updates, or giving information. Bones is a milker to the extreme

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
well... i have been working, infact i QUIT university and am updating the game FULL TIME! and i've prepared an update. tommorow i will 100% guarentee the release of bones tales the manor update v1.0 release! i am ur savior, you dont have to wait for inconsistent updates and can put all ur faith in me. i've put a lot of work into this update and it will have about 32 FULLY ANIMATEd scenes with NO NTR!!!!! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

FREE NELSON MANDELA

havlan

Jun 13, 2017
can someone explain to me why the game is labled abandoned? last i heard of this game is that bones released a small rework update (from the change log it was the last one) then he delayed future updates due to health issues which seems that people don't belive but why label it as abandoned? did he comment on why?
btw im on the first stage of grieve

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
can someone explain to me why the game is labled abandoned? last i heard of this game is that bones released a small rework update (from the change log it was the last one) then he delayed future updates due to health issues which seems that people don't belive but why label it as abandoned? did he comment on why?
btw im on the first stage of grieve
Short answer. Bones has to update, then it was a rework, the rework update was divided in 3 updates cuz bones, last part of the update was postponed lots of times, then it never came and now we're here.

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
just a reminder to all those who might still believe in him and to some of his discord worshipers who casually drop by and all the new people looking into this threat....he claims that he has kidney stones since january...
now i dont want to say he is stupid (if it's the truth, but nah we know it is not) but how stupid do you have to be to life with that kind of pain for 7 months?
if those bad boys are bigger then 7 mm they wont come out on their own.
it's simple
1- 7= not that much pain, probably come out of their own.
7< = good amount of pain, you need surgery.
if they are smaller than 7 mm and cause a lot of trouble because of their location..guess what?..you need surgery!
and it's not even a major surgery! done in 20-60 min (depends on size and location) with a 2 cm cut!
healing time + catheter 1-2 weeks (a little longer if it gets infected).

even as an excuse not to work..noody would keep these suckers for 7 months in their system.
he is a liar and nothing more.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

Anyone knows how to get these
Its not in game, someone in the discord made that himself (really fucked up how the community has made more content than the game itself tbh)
Anyway, anyone still in the discord know if he made more?

Reactions: yercat

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anybody know how much beasty content is here so far?
Okay, so from what I remember...
Lucile gets her ass sniffed
Mia jerks the dog
Martha gets facefucked/boobfucked in the basement
Vera gets eaten/fucked/creampied by the dog
Vera jerks off the horse
Vera gets thighfucked by the horse
Velvet (biker chick from a beasty exclusive event) gets boobfucked/cumshotted by the horse

I believe those are all so far (ever?)

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Okay, so from what I remember...
Lucile gets her ass sniffed
Mia jerks the dog
Martha gets facefucked/boobfucked in the basement
Vera gets eaten/fucked/creampied by the dog
Vera jerks off the horse
Vera gets thighfucked by the horse
Velvet (biker chick from a beasty exclusive event) gets boobfucked/cumshotted by the horse

I believe those are all so far (ever?)
Oh thank you! Damn I thought Vera at least gave the horse a bj at least. It will probably never happen now lol.

Reactions: Maericke
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes