4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I thought this was abanoded or did I miss something?
was not abandoned. just slow to update. people cry that they dont have enough stuff to pirate. game gets abandoned tag. same people cry that its now abandoned and call anyone telling them to calm down shills for dr bones. update is released. same people cry that someone still supports him and tell them to stop. then cry that the updates are too slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

seeklul

Mar 13, 2021
wait wasn't this an "abandoned" game just yesterday ?
anyways im glad this game still gets updated.
something of quality in the ocean of low effort vn's

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
was not abandoned. just slow to update. people cry that they dont have enough stuff to pirate. game gets abandoned tag. same people cry that its now abandoned and call anyone telling them to calm down shills for dr bones. update is released. same people cry that someone still supports him and tell them to stop. then cry that the updates are too slow. repeat ad nauseum.
"slow to update" 6 months later from his *deadline* it's now slow to update xd

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I thought this game was abandoned. To my surprise i noticed update of this game. Good thing is that my previous save files are working good so there's no need to replay. As for the content of the update honestly i can't tell whether it's good or bad since in my plays i go for specific characters. I checked changelog and only saw more of "reworks" while at the same time new scenes were added. I certainly do hope that this whole "reworks" will stop.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes