4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
In one update? Yes, MC never got so much content and scenes in one singular update like the dog did this update. Doggo went from titfuck to vaginal sex in one update, while we still can't do anything new during yoga, can't do anything new during the gropes, and the dialogue for half the scenes still isn't updated to match the females 'state'. This update is pure doggo NTR
I mean, congrats, you're slowly but surely understanding what the reworks are and will be. Belive it or not, people wanted doggo to get more action with much more than Vera. Also, he went from Titjob > Blowjob to Titjob > Blowjob > Sex, not as steep of a hill as you make it out to be.

rygard5

Sep 15, 2017
I liked the scene with doggo and all, but then I remembered that the update was supposed to be published in march. I think it is not worth supporting a project that takes 6 months to deliver part of an update (remember last updates were supposed to be 18A, 18B, and 18C. 18C changed to 19) and if you ask for a progress report in discord you get banned

Bruka

May 10, 2021
1662823695320.png
Don't know what to say since my last post got deleted for off topic but I just wish there was a sticky or synopsis to show the ROLLERCOASTER this thread went through to get this last slice.
I skimmed through the last 100 pages out of boredom and from
-Banana Arc
-Horse Sound Arc
- The Battle of the 3 Month Kidney Stone
- The "I'll update at the end of the Month" Boss Fights
- And the Infamous "Promise" War
The Battle Is Already Won, But Now I Feel Empty.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Can't believe how so many people would succ doc's cock. The guy shows a terrible update (speaking about quantity content, not quality) after so much time, can't even remember when was the 17.0 update, and everyone goes insane and be like "oh yes doc, fuck me in the ass and keep stealing money" my fk god.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
was not abandoned. just slow to update. people cry that they dont have enough stuff to pirate. game gets abandoned tag. same people cry that its now abandoned and call anyone telling them to calm down shills for dr bones. update is released. same people cry that someone still supports him and tell them to stop. then cry that the updates are too slow. repeat ad nauseum.

EDIT: lol at the guy who read this comment, and for the next 2 minutes, went through my profile posts and facepalmed all my most recent dozen or so comments from multiple threads. thanks for all the reactions. hilarious how butt hurt some people get over the truth. but not surprising that they insist on trying to sabotage someone else because they dont feel he should make money whilst they are unemployed and living in mommies basement.
Taking a fuckton of time for only reworks, that nobody asked for, and not even showing proof of work it's not "sLoW dEvElOpMeNt", it's called being a fking asshole to your supporters.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So he takes forever to update, adds a bunch of new scenes and reworks old ones, and I just saw he removed the basement tf with Martha. Box says "Check back in 19.1"

Dude..... I don't even know what to think right now.
Wait what? Did he took off some scenes?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes