4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Shota is used for boys in their early puberty, MC is in his late teen and he is just short
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, [...]
He's a shota even if he is a 1000yo short legged elf .

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Nah it's just the other way of the scene, you have to play another route of the character or make another choice to get there... So play the game man
Bold of you to assume they will... And bold of me to assume they won't :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD5

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Finally, after waiting for 6 months. He decide to released the update is it really an update or just a rework better than nothing though

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
very little content delivered by the waiting time, I think this game has already achieved a great patreon goal to have this little content with each update, it's cool to see a creator who has a good project but doesn't take it seriously, 3 a 5 months for a single update of 3 frames and 4 images, it's a lot of force.. :( the game is rich in possible situations for the unfolding of the scenes. another bridge is the Re work of art, he should do this as a bonus with each update and don't put this as "new content"
2.PNG
this Yoga event that until today hasn't received any content, another case is Mia sleeping that not even an image of the sleeping girl was printed yet among several things that I could add a little bit by little 1.PNG
View attachment 2035831

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This game is a perfect example of how the inactivity system on this site is poorly done....

If any game has not received an update for 3 months, it immediately gets the tag "Abandoned", which in my opinion is a big mistake because it just leads to hating the developer who may have been working hard on his game these past months.
This system should work in such a way that if the developer does not post ANY information about the game for several months, then that tag can be assigned.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Wait, we waited 6 months? For this? There are so many devs out there who can provide hours of content or many updates within 6 months but here we get some more boring reworks and barely any new scenes. Dev has no excuse either because he abandoned his other game as well. Might as well stop looking forward to this game and treat it as another Milfy City where the dev is just milking thier patreons for money.

Reactions: Rufluszs

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
Holy smokes, It is dr bones from his alternate f95zone account.
was not abandoned. just slow to update. people cry that they dont have enough stuff to pirate. game gets abandoned tag. same people cry that its now abandoned and call anyone telling them to calm down shills for dr bones. update is released. same people cry that someone still supports him and tell them to stop. then cry that the updates are too slow. repeat ad nauseum.

EDIT: lol at the guy who read this comment, and for the next 2 minutes, went through my profile posts and facepalmed all my most recent dozen or so comments from multiple threads. thanks for all the reactions. hilarious how butt hurt some people get over the truth. but not surprising that they insist on trying to sabotage someone else because they dont feel he should make money whilst they are unemployed and living in mommies basement.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! Is the project alive? Is this not a fan version? What's going on, what year is it?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes