4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
So he takes forever to update, adds a bunch of new scenes and reworks old ones, and I just saw he removed the basement tf with Martha. Box says "Check back in 19.1"

Dude..... I don't even know what to think right now.
Just so you know, he plans to release 19.1 in a few days at most, he's stated effectively "Sunday or Monday" as in, tomorrow or the following day, but nothing is ever guaranteed but I don't think he plans keeping people waiting for long that far either way.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayrus
Sep 4, 2017
Anyone knows which variables coincide with the the values for depravity and stats for Lucile/Martha/Vera? I dont mind starting over but early game getting the points up is a real pain, 80% of the interactions are ???, you cant even help lucile doing dishes at the start.. like what

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Damn, how can i advance to martha's storyline when i can't get the the titjob or anything in the basement?? Event not available author's note comeback in 0.19.1

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Damn it, how can i advance to martha's storyline now? I'm grinding this game for past 3 hours and still can't advance to martha's storyline with this shit and also i can't trigger the new bestiality scene need help guys

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Can't believe how so many people would succ doc's cock. The guy shows a terrible update (speaking about quantity content, not quality) after so much time, can't even remember when was the 17.0 update, and everyone goes insane and be like "oh yes doc, fuck me in the ass and keep stealing money" my fk god.
dont like it? why the fuck are you here then? go away, kid

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
I really love this game is there any game like this one it doesn't have to be rpgm please someone
there is so many games... Summertime Saga (obviously), House Chores, MIST, SexNotes, SML, Summer Memories, Genesis Order, NightDriver, DemonDeals, Confined With Godesses just to name a few of my favorites

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes