4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
My experience is the opposite, lots of games do a single scene or two, it's extremely common in fantasy RPG's with the heroine has sex with random monsters and at least one that's just a bigger dog.
That's fair. I guess I just don't really count those because of the setting. It's like where do we draw the line with cat girls? How cat-like do they have to be before we say it needs the bestiality tag? It's particularly odd when a game has both beast-men and animals. For example in Ravager there's cat-girls that are (mostly) human, wolf men that are (basically) dogs in man-shape, and then a few scenes with just normal pigs/horses. It obviously deserves the tag. But if it was just the cat-girls I don't think anyone would bat an eye.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's fair. I guess I just don't really count those because of the setting. It's like where do we draw the line with cat girls? How cat-like do they have to be before we say it needs the bestiality tag? It's particularly odd when a game has both beast-men and animals. For example in Ravager there's cat-girls that are (mostly) human, wolf men that are (basically) dogs in man-shape, and then a few scenes with just normal pigs/horses. It obviously deserves the tag. But if it was just the cat-girls I don't think anyone would bat an eye.
If we're talking about specifics, Furry is applied from level 2 to 4, 4 being dangerously close to an actual feral beast. Comparing the wolf tribe in Ravager, they're definitely NOT feral/beast as anything exhibiting anthropomorphic features isn't an animal.

Animals/Beast are only the ones that lack a complex process or the ones that don't display human-like behavior. For example, the animals in "Zootopia" can't be considered feral/beasts due to their human-like behavior (albeit each race showing particular quirks like wolves howling and some even running in 4 legs). The most "feral" thing in Zootopia are the animals affected by the Wolfsbane or whatever that flower is called, they revert to their "instincts" and disregard the behavior in the society they live in.

TL;DR Unless the animals acts like a real animal would AND isn't capable of human-like behavior, it's a furry, NOT a beast.

1662857874952.png

AkiraXD

Sep 8, 2020
I Just downloaded the new folder save file and used save file 20. I just waited until morning when martha was not in the room and went into the basement. You thus proc the first stage, watch it and go back to sleep, the next morning martha should be in the basement again. This will proc satge 2. Rinse and repeat this until you get stage 6.
I skipped the days for 1 hour in my own save from the version 0.18 and every morning she was in the room, i dont know what i can do anymore

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
Tbh i understtand producing content is hard and the coding and so on, but for the timeframe i would expect there to be more conent, apart from that i love your work, keep it up hehe

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I swear Bones took a page off Nergal. Disappears for like 7 months, comes back and drops and update and people still bend over and kiss the ring. I think I said this before any person who still gives money to Bones... deserves to lose their money. History repeats itself and this is evidence of it. I call it now Bones will rush the game to completion and it will be half done and he will move on to another game. People will go, "See he completed the game!" Bones will then pull, again a Nergal with Solarion, and drag his other game out just like this one. I only use Solarion because I believe that game is the longest one to date, 2+ years and not even close to his other project's timelines.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
It's literally on the screen, my guy. The scene will return in 0.19.1, supposedly due to tomorrow or Monday. (Thought it was for today or tomorrow). Don't hold your breath, tho.
But in this beta version of the update, there's a doggo scene between martha and fluffy except titfuck and bj i mean that intense knotting LOL. Appreciate your reply bro thank you

NENA

Oct 11, 2018
Mr. Bones is back. Although he rebooted some parts (RE). Martha's part is beautifully done. There are still some bugs. Bestiality content is still a personal preference, not everyone. At least he updated the content of the manor again. But couldn't see the new game he was supposed to make. Go with the flow and watch the follow-up development<3

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes