4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Subscribestar: $3,587/month + Patreon: $1,064/month = $4,651/month currently. Which, for those who might be interested, means that his income has increased by $37/month since last time I checked.
Another update: $3,650/month + $1,068/month = $4,718/month. Increase since last check: $67/month. In less than a day.
It would appear that this update was actually enough to get supporters flocking to Bones again. I am speechless.

Feb 16, 2019
Was there a reason why we can’t do the Martha basement scene in this version? (I don’t know if skipping it will effect the rest of the games progression)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Another update: $3,650/month + $1,068/month = $4,718/month. Increase since last check: $67/month. In less than a day.
It would appear that this update was actually enough to get supporters flocking to Bones again. I am speechless.
As I said before mate, its a cycle. He releases something, sheeps flock to him. He leaves, we wait. We wait longer, he doesn't come back. We get mad, we leave. He releases a new update, we flock back to him. We are stuck in a loop.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The game doesnt start for me, just a black screen, why is that?
Mine is playing normally, but then i started a new one instead of playing old saves, what about you?

As an aside, while opening the service room (the locked one where you find the mater key), just noticed Doyle telling of a hot argentinian maid called Malena. Is it me or is that bit of backstory new?

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Mine is playing normally, but then i started a new one instead of playing old saves, what about you?

As an aside, while opening the service room (the locked one where you find the mater key), just noticed Doyle telling of a hot argentinian maid called Malena. Is it me or is that bit of backstory new?
It was there before.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

I don't remember if it's always been there but from what I remember, it was there since 0.12. Probably earlier. Let me check.

EDIT: Well, seems like it was added on 0.16, at LEAST after 0.15.2. I still have some footage of a video guide I was making and the version didn't have that little info tidbit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonico
Aug 30, 2020
Neat! will see you guys after 5 years!
Bones’ train of thought:

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down there, little buddy. 5 years is only, like, 1825 days, and when you take into consideration the weekends, and get rid of Monday (nobody likes Mondays), and Fridays are practically the weekend, and Wednesdays are really boring so scrub them, and I could never really get along with Tuesdays, so ... that, like, only leaves Thursdays and I always, I mean ALWAYS trim my toenails on Thursdays.

So, quarter-day work-week, times 52, times 5, is, like ... a maths puzzle, and who likes maths puzzles?"

This is never getting done. Move along, nothing to see here ;)

Last edited:

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
Phew...and i thought mr bones was really done with the manor...So nice seeing i was wrong, this game really is something else.

jimmyapple

Jun 4, 2021

New saves, or downloaded saves from this thread, it always just sticks at a black screen. additionally, the game's music doesnt play.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes