4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
...is that really it? I had honestly thought he was going to surprise people with a larger update than what he'd been saying. I usually like to sub for a month on an update I would actually play, but I'm not getting scammed like this. And I hate to call it a scam, but this is just absurd.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The game doesnt start for me, just a black screen, why is that?
I don't remember if it's always been there but from what I remember, it was there since 0.12. Probably earlier. Let me check.

EDIT: Well, seems like it was added on 0.16, at LEAST after 0.15.2. I still have some footage of a video guide I was making and the version didn't have that little info tidbit.
Good to know. Speaking of little info tidbits, it would be nice if we got a portrait of her too like for the mom & sister, maybe all of them being painted or photographed by Doyle back then.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I'm really looking forward to the third and fourth parts. I really wish that she starts to masturbate while the dog is giving her some attention. Maybe in the future scenes she can stop tripping and present herself ready and/or wet for the expectation.

Reactions: jpjowae

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
I find it funny how everyone on this site hates NTR (rightfully so), but soon as bestiality is entered in, suddenly NTR is on the table again. Apparently a stranger fucking your love interest is NTR but a dog isnt.
my point is most dont. I think bestiality is absolutely disgusting and its like half the scenes in this game, thats more so why i dont like it.
I'm personally very much on the fence regarding bestiality, and depending on its depiction it can be "a little spice to change things up" or "avoid at all costs." The times I played The Manor in the past I would turn bestiality on simply because they almost exclusively involved Vera, who I absolutely can't stand, and it did not bother me as much because I didn't care about Vera anyway.

When and if I ever play the game again (once it actually gets some more new content that I'm actually interested in) I, for one, will be turning bestiality off specifically because it now also involves Martha. Because I actually care about her. So there is that.

Last edited:

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
...is that really it? I had honestly thought he was going to surprise people with a larger update than what he'd been saying. I usually like to sub for a month on an update I would actually play, but I'm not getting scammed like this. And I hate to call it a scam, but this is just absurd.
To be fair he was dealing with a kidney stone that he first tried to pass on it's own but then had to get surgically removed. I do believe all of his games were delayed as a result. He could've just put this out as more of a heads i'm back but it's probably more like business as usual. idk I don't regularly check his posts and discord.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
To be fair he was dealing with a kidney stone that he first tried to pass on it's own but then had to get surgically removed. I do believe all of his games were delayed as a result. He could've just put this out as more of a heads i'm back but it's probably more like business as usual. idk I don't regularly check his posts and discord.
The kidney stones arc pretty much ended up being extremely suspicious.

Summed up, he got kidney stones, had them for about 2 months and also after telling people he had them, he went out to drink and have sex on his birthday, which pretty much is something you shouldn't do if you're suffering from a debilitating pain such as kidney stones.
Then, either the stone passes naturally or you get it removed, but you don't need to wait 2 MONTHS to do so, if you have such excruciating pain that renders you unable to work or hell, even do regular every day stuff normally, you don't wait it out ESPECIALLY since he already said on Discord that the stones were too big to pass them down naturally.

In short, the kidney stones arc is pretty sus however you want to see it.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Is it possible that martha can go in the basement(For doggo sex event)without getting a boobjob or titfuck in the basement with david or at least david had sex with her? I can't go any further i've always skipping the day and finding any chance that martha will leave her room in the early morning but it's always the same she's always doing yoga

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
This guy makes one of the highest quality games, so yea even if the update isn't that crazy I'm looking forward to it is all I'm saying.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is this another case of Milfy City?
the dev go on months without any update, the game is tagged abandoned, then dev release a very disappointing update just to remove the abandoned tag, then doesn't release any updates again?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes