4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Dev owes us nothing, we also owe the dev nothing. Health issue or he was not his work done is not equivalent to the money received. Only with the setup of patreon, and SS can you still get paid for not working.

Having any real job if you have health issues where you can not work. Besides a limited amount of sick leave you will not get paid, and if you are not productive for to long you will get demoted if not fired.

The he was sick is no excuse, or more it is one. The end result is not changed whether it is real or not.

You get paid for the work you do that is how the adult society works. A society that bones himself has said multiple times that he can not fit in to. People keep jumping to his defense yet he himself was the one that said the start of most of the complaints against him.

He doesn't do well with deadlines, he will not work. he will never serials work on this game as the moment he sees it as a job he will abandon it. These are things that he himself has said.

Honestly those that support him are the dumbest in this whole situation. Do we not support the games we like to see more content, and get faster or higher quality updates. Last I checked it was clear from his SS goals that the funds only go to him "living the life". Not new, or better content. Not more consistent content, and not even a guaranty of content period.

FYI you can not pirate a free game. That is like saying you stole a free sample. Stelling something freely given is a nonsensical paradox. Also what we say on F95 means nothing to bones as he said a long time ago that he no longer uses this site. So what does it matter hwo bad people talk about him. As the saying goes "what momma don't know wont hurt her". You cant hurt his "feelings" if he never sees it in the first place. Besides he "doesn't care what F95 users say". His words not mine.

So all those asking for him to do something, or posting encouragement. You are wasting your breath. Go to his discord, but be carful wat you say or you will get banned. Do not even mention updates as that is the literal forbidden word there.

As for pregnancy he has already said he will never add it He dislikes the changes it does to a woman's body.

Odd that all the "positive" post ignore that fact that the game is bugged when even the creator noted it was bugged.

Oni Sama

Mar 26, 2018
GOOOOODDDAAAMMMMMIIIIITTT, I CAN'T PROGRESS IN THE GAME, HOW CAN I MAKE MARTHA GO INTO THE BASEMENT IN EARLY MORNING
1 - Make Vera have sex with the dog until the last step, after that you will have the first scene in the basement.

2- When you wake up, you find Vera without clothes on the stairs and knock her down, after that you will have access to the second scene in the basement

After that, you will wake up and go to the basement normally in the morning (all scenes take place at the beginning of the day), where the other different scenes will take place.

In the last scene you need to have sex with Martha in her room at least 2 times, the first time with her and then one more time.

At least it was by doing these things that I was able to activate the dog steps with Martha in the basement.

In total there are 6 scenes, 3 scenes with each one having its difference the next time it happens.

Reactions: t-k84

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
it's kinda sad that these people are whining about slow update in a site where you pirate games... i'm sure most of those people isn't even part of the supporter and yet they act like he owe them everything.
I've never understood this argument. Why is it sad for people to be disappointed at the lack of progress in a game they like? Why do you need to financially support a dev in order to offer any criticism?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I guess if I gave you a cake you didn't like, and you were a member of a cake discussion form. You would only say positive things about me and the cake? This is a game discussion form not positive reinforcement site. The dev those not even visit it anymore.

Why should anyone pay for his alcohol and hookers, again devs words not mine. To comment negatively on a "free game" It is not like his "supporters" are supporting the game. They are support his lifestyle.

Although I agree with the others that this is discussed way to much so.

Time to go back to lurking around f95.

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
Here come the flood of clowns to champion bones after one game update between february where he had the pictures for martha done until SEPTEMBER. He uses kidney stones as an excuse to not work, and I guess he's changed it to gallstones after finding out kidney stones were a weak ass excuse to not do anything because before that he was too lazy to do a google search and see what would be a more believable sickness to have that would keep him out of work for long periods of time.

Keep championing the guy. Yall are making him rich in Uruguay because of the exchange rate. His method of operation is to string along suckers when he doesn't feel like working with bs excuses and then put out an update to get everyone that bailed to resubscribe to him so he can do the exact same thing for another six months.

If you want to be one of those guys that swallows everything he tells you without questioning it, go ahead. I'm sure he appreciates you donating money so he doesn't have to do shit except twice for a couple of weeks yearly.

We go over this every time he teases or releases. 1 usd dollar equals 40.71 uruguay pesos. You are making him a millionaire in his own country. He doesn't release often not because he is sick, but because he is rich in uruguay without actually doing anything.

Average Uruguay wage per month: 35000 uruguay pesos.
Bones pay per month: 192009 uruguay pesos with some of that cut going back to patreon/subscribestar. He's making almost five and a half times more than the average person in Uruguay per month.

But sure, it's sickness that is the only reason he releases twice a year. Man must've been sick since the midway point of 2019.

The only reason he will ever put out work consistently again is if people unsubscribe to him, or he himself realizes that if he worked more he could actually be way more rich in Uruguay than he is now. People love his art style, and the fact that he draws beast/monster stuff. He's screwing himself out of money in the long run because his goal of 10,000 usd per month is reachable if he was even close to being consistent.

All this information is right there at you guys fingertip if you would spend a minute doing a google search. But instead the guy that has released twice this year is the hero you are championing.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
1 - Make Vera have sex with the dog until the last step, after that you will have the first scene in the basement.

2- When you wake up, you find Vera without clothes on the stairs and knock her down, after that you will have access to the second scene in the basement

After that, you will wake up and go to the basement normally in the morning (all scenes take place at the beginning of the day), where the other different scenes will take place.

In the last scene you need to have sex with Martha in her room at least 2 times, the first time with her and then one more time.

At least it was by doing these things that I was able to activate the dog steps with Martha in the basement.

In total there are 6 scenes, 3 scenes with each one having its difference the next time it happens.
Really bro? Thanks to you. But it is really necessary to do a titjob or Bj in the basement because it was locked Because it's according on MC'S Diary like a guide or something you need to unlock the other scene to have sex with martha especially in the basement event

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
People need to overcome their FOMO and kick these badly developed or abandoned games to the curb. Even I need to do that too. One day I shall sit down and delete a lot of games from my library, so that I can finally forget them. I think, I was only attracted to this game for the combination of isolated manor, spooky and incest. I don't like the bestiality stuff. If there is another game which starts with a similar setting and satisfies my interest, I shall totally forget about this game.
Bone's had a good thing going but now I wouldn't even be excited for his next up date. You can forgive some good creators for taking so long but Bone's really has just gotten lazy.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Kuroian

Apr 23, 2017
I've never understood this argument. Why is it sad for people to be disappointed at the lack of progress in a game they like? Why do you need to financially support a dev in order to offer any criticism?
because you got everything for free? and people who support him financially is basically the people who helped him making this game, they're the one who can actually criticize and deserved to be heard. and i never said that you can't criticize him.

for the people who keep bringing up his income. people can spend their money all they want. even to support a game dev who only give 1 new scene and rework shit twice every year. if you are not part of the supporter, then bringing up his income only make you look like you're jealous he got a lot money for small update...

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
because you got everything for free? and people who support him financially is basically the people who helped him making this game, they're the one who can actually criticize and deserved to be heard. and i never said that you can't criticize him.

for the people who keep bringing up his income. people can spend their money all they want. even to support a game dev who only give 1 new scene and rework shit twice every year. if you are not part of the supporter, then bringing up his income only make you look like you're jealous he got a lot money for small update...
It's an open forum, every opinion deserves to be heard equally . And speaking for myself, criticizing Bones income isn't about jealousy. It's about monetary incentive; why would you expect Bones to work hard on a game when he can just delay progress for months and ultimately get more money? If you like the game and want it to progress then continuing to pay him regardless of delays is counter-productive.

Bruka

May 10, 2021
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes