4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Minz lopez

Apr 24, 2018
Bashers really don't know what happen to dev isn't? Bashing him without knowing his health conditions is disrespectful to one your following as if you know what is really going on with his personal life. Just play the game as if your so demanding and never even support with a single penny. Moron bashers.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Seems that most of scenes in galleryroom are broken, other scenes in background, while having sex with mia she littery loses her head, and so on.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Mine is playing normally, but then i started a new one instead of playing old saves, what about you?

As an aside, while opening the service room (the locked one where you find the mater key), just noticed Doyle telling of a hot argentinian maid called Malena. Is it me or is that bit of backstory new?
the one with the maid you mention considered that it refers to this even though it is not known if it would integrate her into the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eastw and Sonico

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Bashers really don't know what happen to dev isn't? Bashing him without knowing his health conditions is disrespectful to one your following as if you know what is really going on with his personal life. Just play the game as if your so demanding and never even support with a single penny. Moron bashers.
Honestly if his health is that bad why not publicly announce a hiatus for health reasons? The project then gets the [On Hold] tag or whatever and all is fine. Then, when ready, release a solid update with a lot of content all at once. At least that's what seems like the rational thing to do to me. I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I think there would be far less "bashing" going on if that was how the situation was handled.

Reactions: Logan3000x and vaaf

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To be fair he was dealing with a kidney stone that he first tried to pass on it's own but then had to get surgically removed. I do believe all of his games were delayed as a result. He could've just put this out as more of a heads i'm back but it's probably more like business as usual. idk I don't regularly check his posts and discord.
Kidney stones isn't big problem. My grandma had operation in 90s and to this day she's just fine. My aunt also have kidney stones and she's more than capable of doing her work around house. This whole story is highly suspicious. I'm not saying imposible.

Jul 22, 2017
Kidney stones isn't big problem. My grandma had operation in 90s and to this day she's just fine. My aunt also have kidney stones and she's more than capable of doing her work around house. This whole story is highly suspicious. I'm not saying imposible.
why don't you willingly get a kidney stone then, experience it for yourself. since apparently it's not a "big problem".
Your grandma definitely was sitting her ass down resting & recuperating for about a month after that procedure, maybe even longer.
Yall have this weirdo view on health and how it should go for everyone based off your yearly check up (which reminds me)

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF

jghjytgh

Apr 9, 2018
====================================================================
EXTRA ART WORK BY DOC (OR GOOD FAN-MADE STUFF HERE)
THIRSTY FOR MORE CONTENT? CHECK DOC'S
Note: I have no Patreon access so I'm limited to some degree.
(Work In Progress)

Reactions: NEL00J

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
He did bro...in his discord server moron. See your not his follower anyway... Dont talk sh*t to me as if my a liar bro. Just shut your mouth your not the one who gets that kind of illness bro
Yikes. Chill friend. At no point was I bashing the dev. And, to my knowledge, he never officially said he was taking an extended break. Also, see my comment about how he would have been better off waiting for a large update before "returning" to work. IMO if he's still too ill to work at his previous rate he shouldn't be releasing updates at all. Do you not agree with that? My god man. Relax.

Minz lopez

Apr 24, 2018
Then your not a follower of dev he already mentioned everything about his health conditions getting worse. Having gallstones is a something you can't easily treat though since it requires him to get surgery. You just talk and talk with your blaj blah. Highly suspicious really? Don't talk like you know everything what going your just playing his game demand so much.

• Angry
Reactions: CaTa-SF

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Then your not a follower of dev he already mentioned everything about his health conditions getting worse. Having gallstones is a something you can't easily treat though since it requires him to get surgery. You just talk and talk with your blaj blah. Highly suspicious really? Don't talk like you know everything what going your just playing his game demand so much.
You facepalm my post. Then reply to someone else's post that you've already replied to. Are you okay?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes