4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

abc12d

Jul 4, 2018
This system should work in such a way that if the developer does not post ANY information about the game for several months, then that tag can be assigned.
Yeah I don't see how that could be exploited at all. No sir, not at all.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i just checked this game 2 days ago! was so sad because it had abandoned sign on it... holy shit!

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I mean, it's free here so I'm not complaining but goddamn this is like quantity over quality. My theory is that Bones just got too comfy with money, rework scenes and create one or two new scenes per update. Just look at the changelog history, also bug fixes should be a hotfix update not a new version in my opinion. Anyhow, it's free here so.... I'm gonna go wank to something else.

Check out Demon Deals and Persona H for Persona fans if you guys haven't, both are wonderful developers and are active more often than not. #notsponsored so shut it.

Reactions: CaTa-SF

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I say that if people want to give money to someone that, from another perspective, is "scamming" them, is alright, is their money, they can do what they want with what they have, if the people that supports him (even tho me myself think that is unfair the slow progress) is alright, I can't control their decisions, I love this game and his probably (maybe in 5 years) progression and ending but I know how bones is, I don't help in nothing just been mad and talk about it here, just be happy of what you have and enjoy it while you can.

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
Guuuyyss, anyone got and seen the new scene? How do i trigger the bestiality scene between fluffy and martha do you need to trigger the doggo titfuck and doggo BJ 1st before you trigger the new scene between martha and fluffy?

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

knallbong

Dec 30, 2021
I mean, it's free here so I'm not complaining but goddamn this is like quantity over quality. My theory is that Bones just got too comfy with money, rework scenes and create one or two new scenes per update. Just look at the changelog history, also bug fixes should be a hotfix update not a new version in my opinion. Anyhow, it's free here so.... I'm gonna go wank to something else.

Check out Demon Deals and Persona H for Persona fans if you guys haven't, both are wonderful developers and are active more often than not. #notsponsored so shut it.
Nice to see an update thought the dev ran out of ideas and just wanted to rework some stuff.

to behonest. He should complete or abandon the game and move on to the next project.

But why make an effort if you have the money.

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
damn, I waited for a long time, and only got the Dog scene or story ? hahaha, WTF, I can only be grateful that this game is still continuing, but I'm very disappointed that so far I only got dogs haha

Reactions: Ragingrager
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes