4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
Why are the sex scenes in this game so complicated? Game doesn't even tell you about these different "routes" or "states" that you have to keep an eye out for, sounds tedious

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Why are the sex scenes in this game so complicated? Game doesn't even tell you about these different "routes" or "states" that you have to keep an eye out for, sounds tedious
because it's rarely ever worked on by lazy bones, who might work a week out of the month, when he isn't suffering from debilitating hemorrhoids, kidney stones or gout in his toe

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
because it's rarely ever worked on by lazy bones, who might work a week out of the month, when he isn't suffering from debilitating hemorrhoids, kidney stones or gout in his toe
after downloading full saves on here I figured it out but they sure as hell don't make this game easy to understand without a guide or saves you can compare with

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
hey plz add dog and maratha plus lucie dog sex scenes
You will probably have better success posting that request on his discord. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he still lurks here, he has made it pretty clear he will not engage on this site again. Just be careful how you word your request for if you are not part of the "Smooch his Behiney" club, requests are often taken as hostile or dis-respectful by his mods/followers...

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Surprised (but very happy :D) this got an update, considering it was declared abandoned awhile ago. My PC crashed, so I don't know for sure the version at the time of the declaration, but I believe it was 18. Some new stuff for me to find!

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
you can check his Trello and find the most recent update's progression being put in, but it seems it was all put into Trello a few days if not the day of update 19.1 was published
You must have access to a different Trello. If I click the Trello link in the OP all I get is this
1668383699536.jpeg
Last update is August of 2020

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes