4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Well, it is also being used differently.
As far as I remember, the old placeholder image was for scenes that were not made yet. The current one is for old scenes that he is planning to make a new version in the future (and that we are saddled with having that image show up every single time they are going to be seen).
Used differently compared to when, if I might ask? Unless I am mistaken, the last version I played - v.17 - already had two different images of this kind, one of which was for scenes that weren't implemented yet (accompanied by an "awwww"-sound) and one for "This scene is a placeholder," which even back then played every time those scenes were accessed.
It's been a while, but I think I remember that "placeholder" being used for Lucile's scene while playing her handheld console (do I recall correctly that she calls it a GameGirl?) and for at least some of the groping scenes. There were probably more, but... yeah, it's been a while.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Bones is so talented the art & little details this game have like the sound effects are awesome but the big problem is Bones aswell being such a liar and dawdling hardcore this game have only one fifth the content other games have in the same dev cycle

Reactions: AnonBeast

yyds666

Sep 2, 2021
Don't know if all her 3 states have a bigger impact in the scenes yet, but the third one is "Reluctant" (the bad one) and is what could be categorized as the bad ending, since she decides to focus on her studies and stops "playing" with the MC. Don't know if it's reflected in the current version, tho but if you indeed want to keep your "games" with her, I'd advise against getting it.
hey man! can you tell me why I cant find masha in her room for yoga ? she is in the basement to activiate the dog sex but I didnt chose beasty contentis it a bug? can you help me ? thanks!

Reactions: Meras312

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
hey man! can you tell me why I cant find masha in her room for yoga ? she is in the basement to activiate the dog sex but I didnt chose beasty contentis it a bug? can you help me ? thanks!
Nah, it ain't really a bug.... well, maybe it is but whether you chose beasty or not, its pretty much coded in the game on their scheds. Turning off beasty is basically just ignoring it or rather, just blocks the trigger on those scenes. They will still be in those places according on their scheds but nothing really happens.

Mar 24, 2018
I started writing a lengthy reply... until I realized that I fell for it again. Great work, you.

See? this is why I don't hang out with you guys anymore. I'm muting the mention notifications too.

Bye!

Oh... and, when it comes to my personal life and health. I'm sorry to say I don't give a flying fuck what you think.
Not like you gave a flying fuck about the game anyways? Why are you even out of your echo chamber?

I think most of us assumed you muted notifications in the first place anyways.

Hey man hopefully your bowel movements are as consistent as your releases.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Not like you gave a flying fuck about the game anyways? Why are you even out of your echo chamber?

bowel movements lmao

jayman_85

May 2, 2018

You don't see gamedevs get BTFO as hard as Bones did. Nice one waffles

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes