4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Axvben

Oct 19, 2022
If you don't have a copy of it somewhere already, just duplicate another sound file on that folder and rename it as "Clock". If that is the only issue, it should still work somewhat (but playing the copied sound instead of clock ones)
Thanks m8

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
This scene is a placeholder, What I actually have to do for this. My Dep, Guilt, Trust, Arous, won't go any higher then how i unlock?
View attachment 2113578
"Placeholder" is not a good description.
It is more like "this is an older version of the scene, but we are working on an updated version to be put here in a future version"

Just press to advance the text and it will proceed to the scene.
And get ready, because this will appear every time you replay this scene and every other being reworked. Every time.

Axvben

Oct 19, 2022
"Placeholder" is not a good description.
It is more like "this is an older version of the scene, but we are working on an updated version to be put here in a future version"

Just press to advance the text and it will proceed to the scene.
And get ready, because this will appear every time you replay this scene and every other being reworked. Every time.
One more thing, I am just rounding and rounding, But i don't have clue total how many items i have to collect to finish the game and where i can find those items,

Axvben

Oct 19, 2022
Hello guys!!! As promised, this is my Walkthrough for this game as of version 16.1. Any feedback, correction or element that complements it is more than welcome. It has 4 sections: WT, Girls locations, Scene requirements and Item Locations. I hope it helps!
M8 really would be grateful if you post 2022 guide, I really loved your old one, could you please help.

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Did DB reveal what contents will be in the next update (0.20 I presume)?
I have it on good authority (good authority being how he has revealed and released his last "updates") that he is planning on adding more "this scene is placeholder and will be reworked" signs over every scene along with a new more realistic animal noise, something benign and wasteful with little progressive impact to gameplay..game play... so probably for the cat. He will likely reveal this (what is to him a groundbreaking update) sometime in mid 2023 with this release being a short time after (a short time to him is one year or longer [ depending on how his mood is]). And all of that only... only if he doesn't come down with yet another debilitating illness... probably finger cramps this time. If that happens just add another year.
My advice to you good sir or mam is to find other games to play and check back here every six to eight months and to not give him any money.
You could also check out his other game "Bones Lies Without Any Guilt".. or something along those lines, that he doesn't update (yes there is a pattern there) if you are bored and have five minutes to waste.

pyzoman

May 4, 2020
if anyone is looking for a walkthru there are fiew videos on youtube to help you out

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Well, it is also being used differently.
As far as I remember, the old placeholder image was for scenes that were not made yet. The current one is for old scenes that he is planning to make a new version in the future (and that we are saddled with having that image show up every single time they are going to be seen).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes