4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Is there a way to report him, and shut him off? like isn't what he doing illegal, he claimed that putting "hard" dates stressed him out, so he doesn't do that, but cmon there is some sort of deadline per update, at least these sites should force that on these people, especially with the amount of money this clown is making. Also, his cucked forces come on here so often to see what we put up about his antics, then reinforce his beliefs "he's doing the best he can". I remember he had a bad kidney stone, but the dude makes enough to quit working, and I get sick, but this dude then said he was going to drink. Making what he s "sick" with worse. Idk I gave up on this game a long time ago, I paid for a release a while back, and he kept claiming it was 3 parts, and he never release part 2 or 3. then released it 5 months later like he was throwing it out to us like "fine you see what I do for you" and slapped a 5-month late update.lol
Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do but stop giving him money(There isn't anything stating by him you are paying for a full game) to warrant a refund of any money allocated to him. he also doesn't have a publisher who would set up a contract of deadlines to be met. I mean we see this across all the game spectrum. Star Citizen and games on Steam who have been in development for years and are "Still in development/Early Access" Boneless has ousted himself many times on his lies on "muh kidney stone" but the simps have blinders on and refuse to accept they invested in a scam and best to cut him off and wash their hands of funding his 'Extracurricular habits'

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
But i think this thread got its tag because the staff knows about Bones work ethic and want people to ask questions about it, and there is always a "good" excuse for the update not to be released, the last one bein kidney stones which hurt so bad that he can't work, but still can drink and fuck on his birthday.
thought he has kidney stones?:KEK: did he just slipped, having kidney stones while drinking?:KEK: and the dude is eating that can lead to formation of kidney stones, also foods that can worsen his kidney stones still, up till now :KEK:. does he really have health condition? :KEK:. im starting to think that some of his patrons and supporters are beyind stupidty:KEK:

Last edited:

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
the health conditions made that lazyness worst sadly. he even confirmed it. he haves no motivation.. we gotta wait lol
Wait for what? That guy still gets 3.5k a month on subscribestar for literally doing nothing. You think he is going to change that? People pay him thousands of dollars a month for not doing a thing and he can just laze around milking them. There is literally no reason for him to finish the game, because as soon as the game is finished people might finally unsubscribe. So it is his best interest to make people wait forever to just get continues money for nothing.

Last edited:

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
I checked out of morbid curiosity. His Patreon is under $1k. Everyone can look forward to 3 new scenes within the next year.
A update within the next year and 3 NEW scenes? wow i hope he is not working too hard, also this game is using subscribestar i think that has more. there was a guy that did a monthly or weekly update on bones earnings idk if he still lurking though.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Those dudes are simps, notice how they are newbies, they made these accounts to beg us to stop attacking their mommy.
Yes it's funny how "we are bitching" and should just mod a copyright game and just do the work for Boneless. I like how having and I'll just pretend it's 'Just a opinion' and not facts qualifies as "Bitching". A Cat meows. "STFU WITH YOUR BITCHING DERP!" Boneless has said he bought whores,drugs and alcohol with the money given to him "STFU WIH YOUR BITCHING HE NEEDED THAT FOR INSPIRATION IN MAKING THE GAME!" 2018 (5 Years ago) he started this project. ConcernedApe made StardewValley in 4 years. 3k a month on Subscribestar. Boneless isn't working (why should he be when he gets 3k a month)and why would he be in ANY rush to finish and lose that simp money?

Reactions: SharkKingBite

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
A update within the next year and 3 NEW scenes? wow i hope he is not working too hard, also this game is using subscribestar i think that has more. there was a guy that did a monthly or weekly update on bones earnings idk if he still lurking though.
I have been summoned! Last time on Doctor Bones' wild ride:
Today: $3,287/month + $1,041/month = $4,328/month. That's a decrease of $719/month since back then, which means that he is now actually making $286/month less than before he released 0.19.
This time... ah shit, there's been an update on Patreon so that it shows my native currency. Will have to convert back into US dollars... luckily that's easily done.
$3,458/month + $977/month = $4,435/month. That is $107/month more than last time, though it still means a drop of $179/month since he released 0.19.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes