4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Well it depends on the law of the country in question in terms of your friend.

I was mostly saying to the other guy since he said that in most jurisdictions lolicon is ilegal which is not the case at all it simply depends.
yes it simply depends. but dang when I heard the law on my friend's country. gave me goosebumps, since a game like this in their country would make you serve behind bars. they also told me that they have to register their number, so that everyone who register their number will be track 24/7 and it is required by the law. since most platforms need your gmail-connected to your-phone number, you'll be track no matter what you do. and they're also aware of the vpn. so most likely all people there don't have privacy. in japanm it is legal 3d or 2d videos, images. as long as it's not a "real life".

Last edited:
Reactions: huds.mr04

huds.mr04

Aug 30, 2019
yes it simply depends. but dang when I heard the law on my friend's country. gave me goosebumps, since a game like this in their country would make you serve behind bars. they also told me that they have to register their number, so that everyone who register their number will be track 24/7 and it is required by the law. since most platforms need your gmail-connected to your-phone number, you'll be track no matter what you do. and they're also aware of the vpn. so most likely all people there don't have privacy. in japanm it is legal 3d or 2d videos, images. as long as it's not a "real life".
To be aware of VPNs seems the country has some kind of firewall like China or Iran tbh it is bypassable if the VPN offers a protocol to bypass it.

Reactions: dzenpie

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Yk if whoever starts development on a fan made game and if this said dev lives in a different country to the doc then he basically can't do anything Unless the 2 countries r close allies like the US and the UK otherwise ur untouchable.... Im pretty sure

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
Yk if whoever starts development on a fan made game and if this said dev lives in a different country to the doc then he basically can't do anything Unless the 2 countries r close allies like the US and the UK otherwise ur untouchable.... Im pretty sure
even if that was the case who is going to take a game with
(incest & bestiality & rape & drug use & "young looking characters")
Apparently bones lives in Uruguay

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Guys, unfortunately we know that if one of us tried to continue his project it wouldn't be a good thing, he would try to put a lawsuit on the person, saying that he was appropriating and everything... Unless someone made the game with the same schemes however from 0, it would take a long time, I think. But that's it, even if someone takes the project and does it for fans, the guy would put the process in.
lol if he will put a lawsuit on that person. then boner is fk as well, since he's the one who created the game. and more likely to pay damages for the lawsuit. and a huge fkn amount of money. he dont have the guts to do that, especially he dont even have the guts to finish the game and face the backlash nonetheless lawsuit :KEK:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
lol if he will put a lawsuit on that person. then boner is fk as well, since he's the one who created the game. and more likely to pay damages for the lawsuit. and a huge fkn amount of money. he dont have the guts to do that, especially he dont even have the guts to finish the game and face the backlash nonetheless lawsuit :KEK:
International lawsuits like that usually just end with a cease and desist order. Since Bones cannot sue for monetary damages due to the fact that his Pateron/Sub Star isn't made for the specific game but to fund him personally so that he can make games in general.
If he made his accounts with the purpose of creating a specific product, failure to create said product would result in every single backer being able to demand a refund. The downside is as I said earlier, if someone decides to take your unfinished game and continue where you left off, the most he can lawyer up for is to get a CDO and anything that person created would fall under fair use so Bones wouldn't even be able to legally take their work done (otherwise they could counter his claim and more lawyer fees). Honestly, he would just be wasting money either way.

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017
There really is not that much content in the game and the story/ characters have not moved forward at all, at this point any "fan made" thing will be its own game so good luck i guess. (y)
Any fan game is still better than waiting on updates for this game and only to get like the most minimal stuff ever.

Reactions: smokey11012

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
International lawsuits like that usually just end with a cease and desist order. Since Bones cannot sue for monetary damages due to the fact that his Pateron/Sub Star isn't made for the specific game but to fund him personally so that he can make games in general.
If he made his accounts with the purpose of creating a specific product, failure to create said product would result in every single backer being able to demand a refund. The downside is as I said earlier, if someone decides to take your unfinished game and continue where you left off, the most he can lawyer up for is to get a CDO and anything that person created would fall under fair use so Bones wouldn't even be able to legally take their work done (otherwise they could counter his claim and more lawyer fees). Honestly, he would just be wasting money either way.
He wouldn't dare to file a lawsuit, well who knows it could backfire to him if he does. Hiring a lawyer is expensive especially with procedures, hearings. Though in our country's rules. Whether you continue someone's work(game, with illegal things included). Your punishment would be lesser than the one who created the root. But can be nulled of how heavy the illegal crime you committed. If you continue someone's work prior to the time you initiated it. They'll investigate it Nook and cranny and if you didn't add any illegal informations to someone's work, and as long as you're not making a profit out of it and especially and NOT SCAMMING you can get out alive. Though it's either you'll have to pay for the damages or you'll be imprisoned since you're still involved, and the lowest imprisonment time would be 45 years it can be negated and can be deducted. Of course it's not for free. If you have lots of money and if you don't it's either of the two I mentioned (pay or imprison)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes