4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Aug 11, 2022
Considering the arts above and all the talk about fan-made version of BTTM, I think it can be made by using some motives of the original (like the ghostly pal, manor\estate\castle place and etc.). Some thoughts to share (maybe someone will find them appealing):
- your father (archeologist, historian, ethnologist) buys an old manor\estate\castle to investigate its history and soon leaves you a message where he invites you there. On arrival you find another letter with deed to the house and your name on it, and final message from your dad where he concedes that this place is far more mysterious than he first thought. So you start roaming this place to find clues of father's disappearance and also begin to restore new household (maybe main house, barn, riverside with a little shack and old tower).
- then you find evidence of a ghost sighting in the old tower, which can be connected to your father's case. Then it winds up like in the original beside the fact you are alone here, without your family and you have some time before they arrive. Now you cooperate with him but later you can side with or bend the ghost to your will.
- corruption of family members will be stageous with different choices that will affect desired state of mind about it (not like the culmination in the original but the sum of your dialogues and actions). States will branch (f.e. "passionate" state of mother can divide into "flamboyant" (which means she will successively do dirty things to you in the open and maybe join\invite other girls) or "possessive" (only you and no one else)).
- but you can do it not only by raising affection, you should learn some skills (just be silver-tongued or passionate or cunning or pleading). Also, involving supernatural theme, you should read some occult books in order to interact with the ghost (and will help you to bend him or to merge with him, giving you different powers and abilities - f.e. using the ring and summoning the ghost you can only mind-affect animals or humans with weaker willpower, however merging will provide you the ability to affect every living being. Bending (IDK) will give you some aura or mask that will make your natural charms more effective).
- oh, and also you can learn about the history of this place and ghost's past (like he has had very "close" relations with his female family members). You would learn how he fell to this, and I myself picture the last scene as he was imprisoned in this tower and his mother came down to see him. After they scarsely speak he jumps out of nowhere, clings to the rails and with the maddened look cries "Do you still love me, mother?" and she ran away in fear. And all of his frustration, pain, lust and hatred manifest as a trap and he becomes the eternal inhabitant of the tower.

Last edited:

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
Considering the arts above and all the talk about fan-made version of BTTM, I think it can be made by using some motives of the original (like the ghostly pal, manor\estate\castle place and etc.). Some thoughts to share (maybe someone will find them appealing):
- your father (archeologist, historian, ethnologist) buys an old manor\estate\castle to investigate its history and soon leaves you a message where he invites you there. On arrival you find another letter with deed to the house and your name on it, and final message from your dad where he concedes that this place is far more mysterious than he first thought. So you start roaming this place to find clues of father's disappearance and also begin to restore new household (maybe main house, barn, riverside with a little shack and old tower).
- then you find evidence of a ghost sighting in the old tower, which can be connected to your father's case. Then it winds up like in the original beside the fact you are alone here, without your family and you have some time before they arrive. Now you cooperate with him but later you can side with or bend the ghost to your will.
- corruption of family members will be stageous with different choices that will affect desired state of mind about it (not like the culmination in the original but the sum of your dialogues and actions). States will branch (f.e. "passionate" state of mother can divide into "flamboyant" (which means she will successively do dirty things to you in the open and maybe join\invite other girls) or "possessive" (only you and no one else)).
- but you can do it not only by raising affection, you should learn some skills (just be silver-tongued or passionate or cunning or pleading). Also, involving supernatural theme, you should read some occult books in order to interact with the ghost (and will help you to bend him or to merge with him, giving you different powers and abilities - f.e. using the ring and summoning the ghost you can only mind-affect animals or humans with weaker willpower, however merging will provide you the ability to affect every living being. Bending (IDK) will give you some aura or mask that will make your natural charms more effective).
- oh, and also you can learn about the history of this place and ghost's past (like he has had very "close" relations with his female family members). You would learn how he fell to this, and I myself picture the last scene as he was imprisoned in this tower and his mother came down to see him. After they scarsely speak he jumps out of nowhere, clings to the rails and with the maddened look cries "Do you still love me, mother?" and she ran away in fear. And all of his frustration, pain, lust and hatred manifest as a trap and he becomes the eternal inhabitant of the tower.
most of the talk was about lawsuits, that sounds like a very different thought out game almost to much for a first game (for most devs) unless you have some kind of plan also just wandering if this is more something you wanted from the game, unless you are going to use the same characters not really much of a fan made game not a bad idea though.

Jonmusiao

Mar 18, 2021
guys, do someone have like save with 60 or 70% of game? i just don't know what happened to my ssd it's just redownloaded or something like this, just on ssd was only windows and nothing else and that's all and i lost my save.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2022
Thanks a lot for the reply guys..also are there more such games which u guys know of..Tentacular is my personal favorite by far..unfortunately i havent faound any other games like that where a milf gives into bestiality..

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov

Nycnegro

Mar 8, 2018
I don't post on f95 often but I got to speak up here.

Realistically who is willing to work on a fan made version of the game anyway? Without copying assets is there anyone who is willing to make assets for the game at the start for free? I see people post a lot about making a fan made version of the game and tbh i agree to a degree. But what's the purpose of suggesting making a fan made game without stepping up to the plate.

On that note, if there are any artist, people who are good at sprite work, or anything else really that want to work on making a fan made or inspired game based of this game then honestly lets at least try to make it work. At the rate that bones works, we might even be able to make a good enough demo that can contest to the original or who knows maybe miraculously make bones get up and start working again. Let me not sip on too much copium though lol.

TLDR
I'm a shitty, and I do mean shitty, game dev who has basically no experience making a game who is tired of seeing people say they want a fan made version and not seeing anyone step up and offer to help make one. So if we can get a crew together to work on the game I'm willing to help try and make the fan made game too.

DemonGod6969

Oct 29, 2017

Realistically who is willing to work on a fan made version of the game anyway? Without copying assets is there anyone who is willing to make assets for the game at the start for free? I see people post a lot about making a fan made version of the game and tbh i agree to a degree. But what's the purpose of suggesting making a fan made game without stepping up to the plate.

On that note, if there are any artist, people who are good at sprite work, or anything else really that want to work on making a fan made or inspired game based of this game then honestly lets at least try to make it work. At the rate that bones works, we might even be able to make a good enough demo that can contest to the original or who knows maybe miraculously make bones get up and start working again. Let me not sip on too much copium though lol.

TLDR
I'm a shitty, and I do mean shitty, game dev who has basically no experience making a game who is tired of seeing people say they want a fan made version and not seeing anyone step up and offer to help make one. So if we can get a crew together to work on the game I'm willing to help try and make the fan made game too.
Yooo, nice. I mentioned in earlier comments on trying to get my artist friend to pick this up, imma talk to her about it and keep you in mind. Getting a crew to work on such a project wouldn't be bad

Aug 11, 2022

TLDR

TLDR
I would be honest - I'm no professional writer or something and I'm no true RP-English speaker (only school course and being translator of Warhammer 40000 books for 5 or 6 years). But if I can be of any use as a scenarist maybe - I'll go for it for free (really, honestly), because joining F95 and exploring the world of adult games made my fantasy leap high to the pitch and pushed me to some thoughts about trying create something myself.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes