4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Banda entoces? Manos a la obra, somo una comunidad grande podemos revivirlo y tambien insexual awakening
(Mods please do not delete this, I'm trying to get him to speak in english). Para empezar te voy a recomendar que hables en inglés, no sería la primera vez que banean mensajes por no hablar en inglés. Segundo: SÍ, POR FAVOR. Insensual awakening es genial, estaría muy bien tener un remake pero con todas las escenas animadas, no sólo 2 o 3. Si pensáis hacer un mod/remake de Insensual Awakening o Bones Tales The manor, os recomiendo que hagáis un hilo aparte en este foro para hablar sobre ello.

Reactions: Eviiltripleslash

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Well guys, I you're going to try and make your own version of Bones Tales or a remake of Insensual Awakening, as the guy above me asked, I think you should start making your own thread where you will speak and post the game you're developing. First is trying to reunite a team, I guess, but you should still do a thread apart like what happened with Urban Demons.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
discord is dead
Is not dead. is just a north korean version of bones where if you ask for an update then the bot and a few of his bootlickers its going to mess with you for mentioning it.

But aside from that, yeah he's basically still struggling with his poor pity kidney stones regardless of he still getting that patreon money from a dead ass survivor's guilt w.i.p game, and while the manor its quite spacing out into vaporwave he just really haven't posted nor i feel he will post any mayor update for the next 5 months lol

Aug 11, 2022
Well guys, I you're going to try and make your own version of Bones Tales or a remake of Insensual Awakening, as the guy above me asked, I think you should start making your own thread where you will speak and post the game you're developing. First is trying to reunite a team, I guess, but you should still do a thread apart like what happened with Urban Demons.
I have just started to write character list and some plot details, so maybe later I'll drop here a starter scenario (according to what I've mentioned before).

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Insexual Awakening was a masterpiece
the Sequel looks like shit with the ugly ass Koikatsu assets :cautious:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Insexual Awakening was a masterpiece
the Sequel looks like shit with the ugly ass Koikatsu assets :cautious:
Yeah no kidding, I'd would like a remake but with all the scenes animated. Maybe a little bigger dick on the shota and some more scenes for the secondary girls too.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes