4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is no telling when bones will do more but there is also no telling when it will get here are if it will be put here.

Feb 7, 2023
It's alright but hardly worth getting excited about because it likely that the rest of the unfinished stuff he added will remain unfinished
I was not really excited either since we know how long it would take to update it, I only share what he publishes, you know, teaser or images but only from him to know what he does in his free time, not to say that he is really working on the next update already I very much doubt that he is doing it and just by saying that some ask for breastfeeding in the game as soon as the image was published

• Angry
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm so glad this thread doesn't have a "Omnikuken" type guy :cautious: (I swear that dude is a dickrider in the summertime saga thread)
Oh there were quite a few of them. But once Bones showed time and time and time again just how little to no work he does, they started to either jump ship or quiet down. Every now and then you get someone who still tries and defend, but their words sound weaker and weaker like they are trying to convince themselves rather than others.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Oh there were quite a few of them. But once Bones showed time and time and time again just how little to no work he does, they started to either jump ship or quiet down. Every now and then you get someone who still tries and defend, but their words sound weaker and weaker like they are trying to convince themselves rather than others.
The biggest lies are the one we tell ourselves.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes