4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Trying to play this game on my phone.my pc broke down. Tried Neko Rpg but it gave me this message. Doesn't play. :/ Screenshot_2018-07-28-13-11-53.png

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How to trigger the scene where the doge FK Martha ? Or is there anything like that?
I think u need to get tit fuck 3 times, you may check post #2295 for answers to may other questions you may have.

Idk how to make "#2295" a link but it's on page 115.

sora111

Jun 12, 2018
FIXED: Perpetual Martha morning sex (not that bad tho...). what is this? dose that mean that martha could have sex every morning ?

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...glad you could get all that off your chest, man. I'm sure the Doc will appreciate your support, and I think the rest of us will as well. It's always interesting to see how one's ethical framework intersects with their fetishes. Also, get some sleep.
thanks mate, I have gotten some sleep so I am much better now. it's the fear, I know doc won't do any beasty with martha and lucile he said it himself, but still the fear is there, and also hey thanks for your support as well.

I got a bug/glitch, when I tried to get the sex scene with Mom/Martha I did not have enough deprivation points to go through with it, afterwards it seems no matter how many times I try I can't seem to get her into her bedroom, they'll have the conversation about sex yet once the scene ends and MC is teleported out of the room she (Mom/Martha) will remain within the bathroom thus preventing me from going through with the sex scene.

Edit 2: It appears that I jumped to conclusions with my first paragraph, after receiving both the BJ and HJ the MC does not mention sex at all to Mom/Martha, preventing the scene from occurring. (I still believe what caused it was the first failed attempt do to a lack of deprivation points)
Q: How to get all Martha sex scenes?

Sex; AFTER getting the blow job (perhaps that's not important by why take risks?) get to the bathroom and get your hand job from Martha, after this your MC should ask her about sex she will go to her room and you must follow her, once you are in simply talk to her.
yo , have you found a way to get martha morning sex all the time? I have the same problem you had, I only did the sex scene once and it did not happen again. any suggestions?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
yo , have you found a way to get martha morning sex all the time? I have the same problem you had, I only did the sex scene once and it did not happen again. any suggestions?

Sorry to say but the way I fixed it was to start a new save, like I said in my post all my attempts to either sleep to a new day or restart the game failed. As far as I know starting a new save is the only fix, and I'm sure what caused the bug was that the MC did not have enough points.

Reactions: badwonder

kappa420123

Jul 28, 2018
Mr Bones, im having some major issues with my 0.61 update, many glitches including the morning scenes with martha not occuring at all, and the evening vera bj scene also not occuring at all, and the morning vera stables scene getting frozen when I call her a bitch. I am using a save from 0.51 could that be the problem?

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Mr Bones, im having some major issues with my 0.61 update, many glitches including the morning scenes with martha not occuring at all, and the evening vera bj scene also not occuring at all, and the morning vera stables scene getting frozen when I call her a bitch. I am using a save from 0.51 could that be the problem?

Old save is probably the problem. Vera BJ is at night (not evening) spam peeking her door until it activates and make sure you have enough points, Martha sex scene requires both you and her to have 50 points for your FIRST attempt to activate it the bug happens if you don't have enough points (I assume you both must have 50), and the Vera scene in the stables requires that both of you have 50 points. Please follow my guide on post #2095 for more info.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry to say but the way I fixed it was to start a new save, like I said in my post all my attempts to either sleep to a new day or restart the game failed. As far as I know starting a new save is the only fix, and I'm sure what caused the bug was that the MC did not have enough points.
god dammit, ı don't have the patience to go through with this again, I am editing the new save, also thanks for the wt by the way.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018

Sorry man I misunderstood your question at first, I have no confirmation as to whether or not it's possible to get the Martha sex scene multiple times if that's what you mean. I assumed you were talking about a bug that prevent you from getting it (I had that bug).

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry man I misunderstood your question at first, I have no confirmation as to whether or not it's possible to get the Martha sex scene multiple times if that's what you mean. I assumed you were talking about a bug that prevent you from getting it (I had that bug).
well I have already started a new save anyway, will edit this message if it is possible or not.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
How do you get the martha morning scene?

Once you and Martha have 50 points (and I assume got tit fuck and hand job from her) you will need to use the clock in your room when you wake up in the middle of the night, go back to sleep and Martha will go to your room she will ask you if you are awake, you must pretend to be asleep and she will eventually give u a BJ, once this is done go downstairs to Vera and eat breakfast, then go back upstairs and have a bath with Martha, then go to her room for sex. Check my post #2095 on page 115 for more info.

Reactions: Matsageman

kappa420123

Jul 28, 2018
Could somebody pleaseeee post a save file for me of the new update, I cant get mine working no matter what I try all the scenes are bugged and it just doesnt work been trying for multiple days now pleaseeee somebody post a save file! <3

Reactions: Balmung85

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Could somebody pleaseeee post a save file for me of the new update, I cant get mine working no matter what I try all the scenes are bugged and it just doesnt work been trying for multiple days now pleaseeee somebody post a save file! <3
Not to point out the bleeding obvious, but if you had spent that time playing from the beginning, you would have done it already. My saves are buggy as I used saves from the previous version. Have you considered a save editor?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes