4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
He said he was new to the game which should mean that he isn't using an old save so that problem shouldn't be affecting him. Perhaps he should try to sleep the whole day to reset the triggers?
You may be correct however, I myself got that same bug and had to start a new save in order to get the scene to work.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
are there any scenes with the horse ? and what about mom and the dog ?
Currently there are no scenes with the horse but in the next update (i think it'll be out in the next couple of days)
there will be 2 scenes with the horse, i think, A handjob(Vera) and a boobjob( new character).
There's one scene with the mom and the dog. A boobjob but don't expect anymore beasty scenes with her or Lucille.
The creator only did that scene because a high paying patreon member asked for it.

D

Deleted member 482355

there will be 2 scenes with the horse, i think, A handjob(Vera) and a boobjob( new character).
Any idea who the new character is going to be? Is she related to MC?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Any idea who the new character is going to be? Is she related to MC?
No idea who she is. Got my info from watching the stream on picardo.
If you want to see what she looks like just go to this link
(it's a streaming site)
click on videos and click on the most recent one (left top).
You'll see the scenes being drawn. Go to 2h13m to see the new girl.

D

Deleted member 482355

No idea who she is. Got my info from watching the stream on picardo.
If you want to see what she looks like just go to this link
(it's a streaming site)
click on videos and click on the most recent one (left top).
You'll see the scenes being drawn. Go to 2h13m to see the new girl.
Cool thanks, I did actually see a lot of that stream but I kept having to leave so I missed parts, must have missed that. Looks like Lara Croft kind of.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know the names of these characters, their roles (like what do they do in game and where are they) and scenes if any? Obviously the first one seems like a bad apple and the second is clearly a police officer I assume their stories are connected.

As a side note I will update my guide once the update is live so hold off on questions you noobs :)

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
That teaser picture makes it seem like the mother is making a transition from guilt to lust or something similar, she's really enjoying it as far as I can tell. Perhaps she'll become far more willing to participate and maybe even start some scenes herself.
True,though in the sex scene she thinks that she is doing for lust,hope that her dialogues change after she became corrupted if not it would be strange she continue saying that she is doing for guilty

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
True,though in the sex scene she thinks that she is doing for lust,hope that her dialogues change after she became corrupted if not it would be strange she continue saying that she is doing for guilty

Exactly, you and I are on the same page :)

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
DOC-TOR! This game is genius. Looking forward to everything related. On that note, thanks to all of the rest of the fans of this wonderful game for the response they've had. It helps keep this game going, which all of us here still reading (i'm sure), want very much.

To the good doctor, again great work. I hope to see your work go far, and not get destroyed by those who aren't pervs.

Gold star community, you even brought a n00b to the site.

D

Deleted member 482355

That sounds hot I hope your right.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes