4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys, I am new to the game, can someone please tell me how to use the sleeping pills on the mom? I really can't get around how to do it.

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys, I am new to the game, can someone please tell me how to use the sleeping pills on the mom? I really can't get around how to do it.
If you have them check your mom's wardrobe in the evening and swap the pills in it for the sleeping pills.

If you don't that's a lot more words to type.

Reactions: Matsageman

Heartbeat

Mar 21, 2018
As I said before, I'd be more than happy to proofread or edit the grammar of the script... but I'd need the script.
I really don't want to transcribe every line. So Doctor, if you're readin' this, float me some manner of copy of the dialogue that you could copy-paste easily into the game. I would gladly be your huckleberry!

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
As I said before, I'd be more than happy to proofread or edit the grammar of the script... but I'd need the script.
I really don't want to transcribe every line. So Doctor, if you're readin' this, float me some manner of copy of the dialogue that you could copy-paste easily into the game. I would gladly be your huckleberry!
I would gladly assist with this, just for the accomplishment alone.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, I did the sex scene with mom but I can't repeat it. Everytime I go to the bathroom she just gives a HJ and then it ends. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged? I do get the BJ from her in the morning.

Reactions: MDchaotic

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey guys, I did the sex scene with mom but I can't repeat it. Everytime I go to the bathroom she just gives a HJ and then it ends. Am I doing something wrong or is it bugged? I do get the BJ from her in the morning.
That scene should be repeatable, but I messed up the triggers because I'm an awful developer.
It will be fixed for 0.07, which will drop... soon (I'm not giving deadlines this time... I'm learning).

R

RWaites

I've got a save from the morning just before that scene if you'd like it if you already have a save 12 just rename this

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
That scene should be repeatable, but I messed up the triggers because I'm an awful developer.
It will be fixed for 0.07, which will drop... soon (I'm not giving deadlines this time... I'm learning).

Take all the time you need, you've got a loyal cult here.

Reactions: MDchaotic
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes