4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a few more days for the update... We will keep in touch ;)
Very much looking forward to the next update now, not that I wasn't already, this just puts me to believe some more scenes will be "implemented" that haven't been. Not sure, and maybe it's something else. Either way, here's for wishing?

Also, doggy will get some more love eventually or he wouldn't always be acting like the boss that he is. waiting for the horse scene, but a little depth or speech elements for some more sensible repetition, and some more repetition for some events would be a nice thing to round out a little. Some scenes are just too good to only see the one time(gotta have that martha more than once).

Jun 20, 2018
Listen friends know where I can see the images of unlockable scenes is to say the sex scene I want to know if I've done well and I've seen them all

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
can anyone help to get the martha scene, the one where you walk into her room while shes naked
From what I can tell, this is currently a one shot event. I have tried everything to get it to happen again, including new saves and so forth. If you've gotten it once we probably won't see more until the update. If you haven't unlocked it yet it involves the clock on the desk in your room.

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Listen friends know where I can see the images of unlockable scenes is to say the sex scene I want to know if I've done well and I've seen them all
It's fairly easy to get all of the scenes unlocked if you have played for a couple hours and spot read this thread. To my knowledge all we get are light spoilers and unused content.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Seems like his art work is improving by quite a bit already, I hope something similar will occur with his animations (not that they are bad currently).
Nah, I know what you mean. The Vera+Dog animation's not quite on the same level as Martha+MC or the Shady Titjob. There's no...jiggling. I still fapped, but it's noticeable--especially if you're viewing multiple scenes with varying degrees of motion.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Nah, I know what you mean. The Vera+Dog animation's not quite on the same level as Martha+MC or the Shady Titjob. There's no...jiggling. I still fapped, but it's noticeable--especially if you're viewing multiple scenes with varying degrees of motion.

Precisely, his attention to detail is good for the most part but isn't as strong in some scenes.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
can anyone help to get the martha scene, the one where you walk into her room while shes naked
Make sure Martha's guilt is maxed out. 50 or 51. Go to sleep, wake up at night, waste time clicking on the clock in your room, go back to sleep, Pretend to be asleep, you'll get a blowjob from Martha (you need to get the blowjob before you can trigger the sex scene) then go for a hj in the bath with Martha, after a new dialogu will happen where you'll ask about sex. Martha will walk into her room naked, follow her and talk to her, sex scene.

NOTE : if you've already done the sex scene once it could be that you can't do it again. It used to be bugged that when you did the scene it would constantly trigger every morning now it seems like it isn't replayable anymore (haven't tried myself but that's what i read) after the first time SO SAVE BEFORE YOU DO THE MARTHA SEX SCENE FOR THE FIRST TIME. So you can always just go to the save if you want to see it.

There's a gallery in the game. (click on the chair in your room and fantasize)but it only has scenes that are 1 time events all the other scenes are replayable and not in the gallery. If you want to check if you missed anything just go to the post number 2295 on page 115 in this thread. All the scenes are described there.
BAsically HJ's, BJ's and sex with all three characters, boobjob with Martha, boobjob Martha dog(1 time event (in the gallery)), Merchant boobjob and then Ass and boob gropes for all 3 characters. Also at night you can go into each characters room and do stuff with them while they sleep.

I had no idea this was an available scene, I shall hunt it down and report on it!
I think he's talking about the sex scene with Martha after the hj in the bath she walks out and is naked in her room.

Reactions: MDchaotic

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Make sure Martha's guilt is maxed out. 50 or 51. Go to sleep, wake up at night, waste time clicking on the clock in your room, go back to sleep, Pretend to be asleep, you'll get a blowjob from Martha (you need to get the blowjob before you can trigger the sex scene) then go for a hj in the bath with Martha, after a new dialogu will happen where you'll ask about sex. Martha will walk into her room naked, follow her and talk to her, sex scene.

NOTE : if you've already done the sex scene once it could be that you can't do it again. It used to be bugged that when you did the scene it would constantly trigger every morning now it seems like it isn't replayable anymore (haven't tried myself but that's what i read) after the first time SO SAVE BEFORE YOU DO THE MARTHA SEX SCENE FOR THE FIRST TIME. So you can always just go to the save if you want to see it.

There's a gallery in the game. (click on the chair in your room and fantasize)but it only has scenes that are 1 time events all the other scenes are replayable and not in the gallery. If you want to check if you missed anything just go to the post number 2295 on page 115 in this thread. All the scenes are described there.
BAsically HJ's, BJ's and sex with all three characters, boobjob with Martha, boobjob Martha dog(1 time event (in the gallery)), Merchant boobjob and then Ass and boob gropes for all 3 characters. Also at night you can go into each characters room and do stuff with them while they sleep.

I think he's talking about the sex scene with Martha after the hj in the bath she walks out and is naked in her room.

Alright thanks but I'm already like 80% in and might as well keep going with my test :)

EDIT: test failed lol

Reactions: MDchaotic and pj13

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Alright thanks but I'm already like 80% in and might as well keep going with my test :)

EDIT: test failed lol
I'd totally check every nook and cranny one more time just to do it. I periodically find myself just walking into walls looking for glitches that may reveal something.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I'd totally check every nook and cranny one more time just to do it. I periodically find myself just walking into walls looking for glitches that may reveal something.

I'll do something similar in the next update which should be out in a few days from what I've heard.

Reactions: MDchaotic

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Maybe the next update will fix the weird sister climbing on the wall like she is spiderman.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes