4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Did you speak to her then chose the option to run away and then turned back and spoke with her again? This could be the issue, and something that happened to me as well. I don't remember how I fixed it the first time but you probably just need to wait a day or reload your save to confront her for the first time again.
I got it to work... After a peek on Vera and she comes to my room and get me the ride... Next morning a get to the stall and the scene works....

Reactions: MDchaotic

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
i hope theres more beast, second, im sure other people are getting the same issue of vera becoming spooderman and the BJ scene not showing up, any fix or do we just need to wait for the patch??

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
i hope theres more beast, second, im sure other people are getting the same issue of vera becoming spooderman and the BJ scene not showing up, any fix or do we just need to wait for the patch??
The way I bypassed it was leave the room go either to the attic or main floor and then go back. It will glitch into the proper turn of events either after entering the first floor or walking back into your room, usually.

llopopop

May 24, 2018
can anyone provide me with a latest save my files were deleted and i put so much time into this game T_T

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
this should start you off with all non scene related items as well as max stats with no scenes unlocked

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Doesn't this dude has this on his page?

RELEASE DATES:
$10+ Patreons - First week of every month.

... soo, he's missing his own deadlines once again? Ok.
Well see, for our better experience it's taking a little extra time. We'll just get it sometime. It sucks I know. We'll get good content though.

R

RWaites

From Doc's Discord everyone Hey guys! 0.07 is almost done, just wanted to ge that out of the way... but mainly I'm here to ask a solid of you. If you can, could and might go to this reddit post for the game and upvote the shit out of it, so the game could get to more people and spread the lewd. More people means ore potential Patreons, and more Patreon means more money for hooke-... I mean developing. Thanks all of you for your kind support

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Doesn't this dude has this on his page?

RELEASE DATES:
$10+ Patreons - First week of every month.

... soo, he's missing his own deadlines once again? Ok.
Bout that, not sure if Doc just forgot to update his patreon but because of the issue that has happened last month, Doc ain't exactly following that much this month.... Ya know, overhype is a bad thing.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
From Doc's Discord everyone Hey guys! 0.07 is almost done, just wanted to ge that out of the way... but mainly I'm here to ask a solid of you. If you can, could and might go to this reddit post for the game and upvote the shit out of it, so the game could get to more people and spread the lewd. More people means ore potential Patreons, and more Patreon means more money for hooke-... I mean developing. Thanks all of you for your kind support
@RWaites thanks for the update. Also reddit has rules against sending people to upvote posts directly, maybe next time @Oseo Bones you could just point people to it and ask more discreetly or something. If they find out you've sent people to upvote from another site they could ban you if they know your account.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes