4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I'm trying the game. I'm liking it. I would like the character to be able to sprint or implement the fast trip (it is hard to go from one place to another so slowly).

PD: sorry for my English.

Reactions: MDchaotic

Treevo

Aug 8, 2017
The scene with the sister hangs up every time I choose the option to confront her, pls help me (Vera)

Treevo

Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I choose the option to confront her, he says "It would be better if just leave." If I try again the game freezes.

R

RWaites

The scene with the sister hangs up every time I choose the option to confront her, pls help me (Vera)
Try this save it worked O.K. on my game you need to speak with her at breakfast then go to the stable or mom's bathroom for hj and her sex scene if you already have save12 just re-number this

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
After I choose the option to confront her, he says "It would be better if just leave." If I try again the game freezes.
Try this that work for me:
After a peek on Vera thru the key hole and she comes to my room and get me the ride... Next morning a get to the stall and the scene works....

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Try this that work for me:
After a peek on Vera thru the key hole and she comes to my room and get me the ride... Next morning a get to the stall and the scene works....
Yes, sorry found a little expansion to another bug and had it on the mind. The stall bug is fixed by @4Finger 's method.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I have already tried it and I liked it.
Pros and cons:
Being the v0.061 version (preprealpha?) there is still a huge room for improvement.
The story and the scenes give a lot of play. Later it would be nice to add new characters (aunts, cousins,etc...).
I don't like the graphics engine, I think it is something crude and a little unpleasant to the eye and control. And I think that the art of the sex scenes would be better with other g-engine. People who try it at the beginning can back out of appearance and not give it a chance. And that it is necessary to download a separate program to execute it is an inconvenience. It would be necessary to make things easier so that as many people as possible.
But it is very good and I will continue this project to see how it evolves.

Congratulations for your good work!

PD: waiting anxiously for the horse scene.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Just to know people doc moments ago reported that 0.7 is coming up tomorrow at the daytime. Like his daytime zone. Man i can't wait to se some horse action with Vera

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
What a joke, misses his own deadlines for the second time in a row.
Quick yes or no question: Are you still playing the game?...
If "no": Do you stalk this thread waiting for the chance to throw this kind of comments at some point?.
If "yes": Do you really think that this comments will "presure" me to work faster?.

Regardless of your answer, I really don't see the point, besides trying to accomplish some sort of self-reassurance in other's work.

I mean, I won't tell you not to comment here, I believe in freedome of speech after all, but, man... really, don't be like this... nobody likes it (aside from others in your same position).

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Quick yes or no question: Are you still playing the game?...
If "no": Do you stalk this thread waiting for the chance to throw this kind of comments at some point?.
If "yes": Do you really think that this comments will "presure" me to work faster?.

Regardless of your answer, I really don't see the point, besides trying to accomplish some sort of self-reassurance in other's work.

I mean, I won't tell you not to comment here, I believe in freedome of speech after all, but, man... really, don't be like this... nobody likes it (aside from others in your same position).
I agree with you doc. This time you didn't get too much out of your schedule, to bitch about this small delay is kinda coldhearted, but try to keep up with it. The world is cruel and they want shit for free while it shouldn't.

Jul 12, 2017
Answering your question - mostly "no". Once per a couple of updates I guess. I actually was your patron till July. But as a software developer myself (non adult games), I cannot be tolerant towards people who break promises, invent excuses and are simply untrustworthy when it comes to promises.

Do I think you care? No, I do not. Do I think my comments will motivate you? No. But public shame may work. We are working on launching Patreon Scams website with active monitoring of how different creators (not only adult themed) meet their promises, who can be trusted and who cannot.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes