4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I wish there were a clothing system in this game or in future ones, something similar like in circlekame games, where the characters clothes become more lewd and you can take off some stuff, or give them lewder clothes the more corruption they gain. Its just a personal preference, i love the game even though it doesn't have it.
Your suggestion requires that each variation of clothing be re drawn by hand. I am not familiar with the game(s) you referenced, are they hand drawn or rendered? If they are rendered then changing the "skin" on the characters is a much simpler task. For this game to do that would mean a much longer time between releases to do the extra drawing. @Oseo Bones correct me if I am wrong here.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Your suggestion requires that each variation of clothing be re drawn by hand. I am not familiar with the game(s) you referenced, are they hand drawn or rendered? If they are rendered then changing the "skin" on the characters is a much simpler task. For this game to do that would mean a much longer time between releases to do the extra drawing. @Oseo Bones correct me if I am wrong here.
It would just mean additional releases if handled properly, but it's really up to Doc. The game doesn't seem set up for accessorizing, but I sure wouldn't complain about the game getting more content. Really more of an "effort vs payoff" thing to consider here.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It would just mean additional releases if handled properly, but it's really up to Doc. The game doesn't seem set up for accessorizing, but I sure wouldn't complain about the game getting more content. Really more of an "effort vs payoff" thing to consider here.
I think the best way to handle this might be to have different clothing added for specific new scenes. Like maybe Lucile REALLY enjoyed MCs special massage, she approaches him to ask for another massage and is wearing something other that what we have seen her in so far. As Mom gets more accepting of the new relationship paradigm, her dress could change, we already know that Vera has numerous proclivities, her clothing could reflect that domineering personality of hers.... just some ideas.... @Oseo Bones, you listening.... I know you always are, do with this what you will.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I think the best way to handle this might be to have different clothing added for specific new scenes. Like maybe Lucile REALLY enjoyed MCs special massage, she approaches him to ask for another massage and is wearing something other that what we have seen her in so far. As Mom gets more accepting of the new relationship paradigm, her dress could change, we already know that Vera has numerous proclivities, her clothing could reflect that domineering personality of hers.... just some ideas.... @Oseo Bones, you listening.... I know you always are, do with this what you will.
You're thinking about plot? I was just talking about the mechanics--and it...actually seems pretty plausible, after thinking about it a little. Most of the scenes involve animations being limited to the "points of interest," so to speak, so changing what they're wearing should be simple enough if the clothing isn't animated. It'd make grinding through dialogue a little more interesting, if anyone still does that (thanks for the skip function, Doc!): seeing them get risqué-r, or more "comfortable" or whatever as you build up their stats. Maybe they could all just walk around nude in the post-game, for the lulz? ...or ready access?
Damn it, the idea's growing on me now. I still don't think it should take priority over scenes and plot, but it's definitely something to consider. Thanks for posting.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
You're thinking about plot? I was just talking about the mechanics--and it...actually seems pretty plausible, after thinking about it a little. Most of the scenes involve animations being limited to the "points of interest," so to speak, so changing what they're wearing should be simple enough if the clothing isn't animated. It'd make grinding through dialogue a little more interesting, if anyone still does that (thanks for the skip function, Doc!): seeing them get risqué-r, or more "comfortable" or whatever as you build up their stats. Maybe they could all just walk around nude in the post-game, for the lulz? ...or ready access?
Damn it, the idea's growing on me now. I still don't think it should take priority over scenes and plot, but it's definitely something to consider. Thanks for posting.
I am no graphic artist, but if the Good Doctor draws the character in 1 layer and the clothing in another, perhaps not too much more work to change the clothes. I still like the idea of the change being plot / scene related as we continue to progress. What do you think @Oseo Bones ?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
R

RWaites

UPDATE: 0.07
Aug 11 at 11:36pm
Here it is folks!... 0.07 in all its glory (I hope).

I double checked for bugs and errors, but you know how this is, bugs may appear... nothing game-breaking I pray for.

For the must enjoyment of this build, I hope you have enabled the "B" option.... if you know what I mean.
Without furhter ado:

Thanks you again for your patience! and enjoy!

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017

I double checked for bugs and errors, but you know how this is, bugs may appear... nothing game-breaking I pray for.

For the must enjoyment of this build, I hope you have enabled the "B" option.... if you know what I mean.
Without furhter ado:

Bless your kind heart :FeelsGoodMan:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Without furhter ado:

Some heroes don't wear capes. Thx my friend :)

Reactions: RWaites
Apr 21, 2018

Without furhter ado:

oh shit

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes