4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Quick yes or no question: Are you still playing the game?...
If "no": Do you stalk this thread waiting for the chance to throw this kind of comments at some point?.
If "yes": Do you really think that this comments will "presure" me to work faster?.

Regardless of your answer, I really don't see the point, besides trying to accomplish some sort of self-reassurance in other's work.

I mean, I won't tell you not to comment here, I believe in freedome of speech after all, but, man... really, don't be like this... nobody likes it (aside from others in your same position).
Relax doc you still have your oseonation and other humble slaves. There will always be those haters who don't know what to do in their free time so they come here bitching about delays for the game they don't even pay.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Answering your question - mostly "no". Once per a couple of updates I guess. I actually was your patron till July. But as a software developer myself (non adult games), I cannot be tolerant towards people who break promises, invent excuses and are simply untrustworthy when it comes to promises.

Do I think you care? No, I do not. Do I think my comments will motivate you? No. But public shame may work. We are working on launching Patreon Scams website with active monitoring of how different creators (not only adult themed) meet their promises, who can be trusted and who cannot.
"Public shame"...that's good to know. Great... greeat... greeeeea-th.
Thanks for the motivational vibes. I'll leave you to your scammer inquisition then. Best of lucks!.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Honestly, I thought that dude was being sarcastic until the second post. I'm not surprised to see that reading comprehension is still hit-or-miss in these threads, but you (and those who relay information back to this site from other places) have been pretty clear about not making promises you didn't expect to keep. Either way, Doc, just remember that some people aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about--they'll invent shit in their heads to complain about and then get pissed at everyone who corrects them. Looking forward to more of your work, as always.

Meh. If you spend enough time on the internet, autism like that kind of just rolls off the back.
I really appreciate what the Good Doctor does, people who take the time to do this are just bullies at least online, IRL they may be nice people but the anonymity and disconnected nature of a forum turns them mean and spiteful.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please remember when responding to opinions you disagree with that disagreements are fine, attacks are not. Attacks include (but are not limited to) name-calling and personal insults, some of which I've just deleted.

If you cannot respond to a differing opinion without insults and name-calling, please don't respond.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
(re-post)
Doc keep the good work, i dont mind the delays, has long keep giving us the community something to enjoy and keep doing what u like, for me it alright.

R

RWaites

What a joke, misses his own deadlines for the second time in a row.

This is the first time doc has given a release for this update

How do you do the bj scene and sex scene with the mother?
When you get her to 30 guilt stand in front of the clock in your roon and wait then sleep you should get the BJ in the morning bath a s normal then go to her room

This dog poo stuff kills my boner.
Just say no to beastie a tthe beginnning

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
I wish there were a clothing system in this game or in future ones, something similar like in circlekame games, where the characters clothes become more lewd and you can take off some stuff, or give them lewder clothes the more corruption they gain. Its just a personal preference, i love the game even though it doesn't have it.

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
I am not going to lie doc, if you weren't such a good person, you could flag him for personal attacks. I'm pretty sure that it was one. Secondly, anyone who has problems with waiting and is a developer themselves "imo" should understand that it takes time to code and orient parameters. Not to mention actually create the art involved. It is a little brash to tell someone currently doing a start up project alone, with no company support and barely any help, to rush things. It's hard to be fresh on the scene with little to no assistance and having to add people just to meet the demand that they alone cannot meet. Also, doc spends some of the time he would be using to work on the game to make it better by constantly discussing the game and ideas within the community. I feel great sorrow that anyone in the gaming industry would show such fervor towards one of their own purely off of something like deadlines that are extensively rarely met by billion dollar companies for games that aren't even replayable after you beat them. I may not be a game developer, but i am a small time music engineer, and I know way too much about how hard it is to meet a deadline with a polished product. Rushing things always ends up destroying them, and like many others, I do not feel like waiting a few days is enough reason to start a whole webpage dedicated to thrashing people for missing deadlines. I do agree, there are some out there that do as you say, and to lump Dr.Bones into that is pure nonsense.

MDchaotic

Aug 3, 2018
Hey how do you get the extra characters? i try to leave but it says i cant. Also how do i get the mother BJ?
sorry what i meant was the merchant
The merchant is accessed after getting doyle, attempt to enter the bathroom in the morning while Martha is showering(you will need the appropriate stat points) doyle will give you some plot to pay attention to. This will allow you to enter Martha's room in the night. After exiting her room for the quest item, you can then go back in. When you do you can interact with Martha. When you do it will start a dialogue(scene) the next morning go straight out of the house and to the gate. Once there merchant interaction is available. Next get the bath with Martha and scare her into a titjob also doing the help her bit and once you have the appropriate guilt and deprivation you get the morning wood scene. If you go and do the bath scene when it is available afterwards and have max stats you unlock the special Martha stage for .061. Enjoy

The merchant is accessed after getting doyle, attempt to enter the bathroom in the morning while Martha is showering(you will need the appropriate stat points) doyle will give you some plot to pay attention to. This will allow you to enter Martha's room in the night. After exiting her room for the quest item, you can then go back in. When you do you can interact with Martha. When you do it will start a dialogue(scene) the next morning go straight out of the house and to the gate. Once there merchant interaction is available. Next get the bath with Martha and scare her into a titjob also doing the help her bit and once you have the appropriate guilt and deprivation you get the morning wood scene. If you go and do the bath scene when it is available afterwards and have max stats you unlock the special Martha stage for .061. Enjoy
Also note that the morning wood and special stage bath have to be done in the same day. You cannot go back and retry as of yet. Make sure to save in case you mess up or don't have appropriate stats.

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Got a feeling that today's gonna be a great day :p

Wow the thread turned into quite the battle field while I was gone, and I missed the juicy parts :'(
On a side note I can't wait to get the new update, I'll be sure to update my guide for any new scenes added ;)
Don't forget to check my current guide on post #2295 on page 115.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes