4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Mar 8, 2018
Also i see a lot of people complaining about small update do you guys help patreon the guy or just lazy ass getting the game for free and complaining anyway? WTF
i used to, but then nothing happened for months on end so i gave up on it. There's only one game i still support anymore and that's "The Pilgrimage" because its the most active I've ever seen a developer.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
wow the game finally updates after I dropped it back in July of 2022 haha, if only I was a bit more patient
oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New scenes do look good, art style has improved and its quite clear when compared to Doc's older content
See you guys in 2027 for the next update

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
someone with a save with, passionate-submissive-playful route before this update, i cant trigger sub for vera, so maybe my save got fucked up
EDIT:just because i asked, u need to talk with the dog when u are playing to start things
Initial state: you have the key to Vera’s room, Vera herself is masturbating in the bathroom after communicating with the dog.

You take Doyle with you and sneak into Vera’s empty room, when you try to leave you hear Vera approaching and hide in the room, when you try to sneak away she catches you and asks questions, based on the answers you get a passionate-submissive-playful route

Noctycula

Jun 2, 2018
i used to, but then nothing happened for months on end so i gave up on it. There's only one game i still support anymore and that's "The Pilgrimage" because its the most active I've ever seen a developer.
Same, i supported on Patreon for over a year with, if i remember correct, one very small update in the whole time.I think i paid enough for the game

Reactions: subwofer
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes