4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well, will wait another year to see a few scenes.
View attachment 3345491
Wow, you have high hopes :ROFLMAO:. The last update was on 09/2022...probably the next one will be at 2026.

Is it me or his pledge amount actually increased after the "update"? God. People are stupid.
People have hope that now the update is here he will focus on the game...until everyone see that he need his pee break and come back after another 2 years to release another 2 scenes...

mrnobody9689

Jan 15, 2024
Can someone explain - whats the difference of new Veras scenes? There is normal dominant and submissive said in changelog. But there is only submissive and normal and both are the same. Anyone?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can only play hide and seek once a day. The event triggers randomly whenever you play with Lucile. To see all 4, you must trigger the event 4 times on separate occasions/days.
DUH, hide & seek has always been done once a day in the game like most activities, thanks for stating the obvious.

Anyway, my problem is things are not working as you guys describe...

- 1st day the dog just sniffs her, Lucille bolts and stops playing.
- 2nd day she gets stuck, it grinds her over the shorts.
- 3rd day she gets stuck, it takes her shorts, grinds her over the panty.
- 4th day she gets stuck, it takes her panty, grinds her butt naked.
Following day, nothing..... f##king hide & seek just goes back to the "vanilla" version.

Reactions: Hell2011

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I already re-download the game 3 time but can't change anything :(((
You have some kind of “unreadable” symbol in the path to the game, perhaps due to localization, which is preventing the game from launching. Try moving the game folder closer to the root of the disk, for example to the D:\Manor folder. And in the future, try not to put spaces in folder names for old programs, although this is convenient...
Path.jpg

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
DUH, hide & seek has always been done once a day in the game like most activities, thanks for stating the obvious.

Anyway, my problem is things are not working as you guys describe...

- 1st day the dog just sniffs her, Lucille bolts and stops playing.
- 2nd day she gets stuck, it grinds her over the shorts.
- 3rd day she gets stuck, it takes her shorts, grinds her over the panty.
- 4th day she gets stuck, it takes her panty, grinds her butt naked.
Following day, nothing..... f##king hide & seek just goes back to the "vanilla" version.
You need to trigger the event again as there is an additional after that. Assjob nude is only stage 3. Reboot save until it triggers again.

Reactions: Hell2011
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes