4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
There was a way to swap in and out of doyle iirc at will at some point, or maybe in your room, am I recalling things wrong or?

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Lucile MUST be in her State Event ending. Out of custom, I always go for "Playful", so I don't know if the other States affect the scene (they probably won't right now or ever). And yes, I edited the saves only for her scenes. I got the assfuck after she was in her State and she got trapped in the bushes.
I've the same problem on the save file with passionate/playful/submissive that is shared few pages behind
Even if I spam it's still the normal Hide & Seek, any way to resolve without grinding from a new game?

edit : avalaible in the gallery

Last edited:

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
thought this shit was abandoned
do old saves still work?
or better yet are saves from last version checkpoint provided anywhere?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
thought this shit was abandoned
do old saves still work?
or better yet are saves from last version checkpoint provided anywhere?
Because of all the bs "reworks" that no one wants nor asked for I presume that old saves won't work because some old scenes were made a new. Note that I didn't exactly test this because out of frustration with this game instead of trying it out I just deleted entire game with all of my saves. Why should anyone here waste their time into replaying some scenes that were made new over and over again? My suggestion to all of you is return when game starts with real updates and when story start moving forward.

Knuffle

Dec 1, 2021
I've the same problem on the save file with passionate/playful/submissive that is shared few pages behind
Even if I spam it's still the normal Hide & Seek, any way to resolve without grinding from a new game?

edit : avalaible in the gallery
If it is my save then my bad, I never tried to trigger the scene again after completing it. Might be a one time thing. You can review it in the gallery though, made sure of that.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Oh great, i'm starting to suspect the State DOES make a difference and having Lucille in "Clueless" might be the reason the sequence is not coming out right. :FacePalm:

Time to crash test a bunch of saves to find out what is going on or not, i guess.... :HideThePain:
How do you change their State?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you change their State?
In-game, you can't. You need to load a savefile before the State Event starts, otherwise the one you end up with is the one that is gonna be forever.

Outside of the game tho, you can mod the variables and switches with a save editing tool to change the State of each girl on a whim, but since it's not something you're suppossed to do normally, some bugs could potentially occur.

Reactions: Fapster994

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant play it on joiplay, it says "failed to script data: data/scrips.rvdata2")
Make sure the folder or path where the game is in doesn't have any special characters like =/$%&"#%$", those mess up any RPGMaker game.

Markoh11

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 3349888 View attachment 3349957

This is how it looks like in PC and this is how it should look in Android as well. Maybe there are no savefiles cause you didn't allow read/write on the app?
do you have a save file that has everything fully unlocked? I saw a save file here I'm not sure if it was yours but there was candles that are lit on the dream room ( 1 Martha, 1 vera ) full left side of the top room scenes or is it fully complete but those candles that are not lit up not on the game yet?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes